Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wintrade in Diamond 1 elo EUW.

Discussion on Wintrade in Diamond 1 elo EUW. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 125/1/4
Wintrade in Diamond 1 elo EUW.

a

Similar Threads Similar Threads
125 Euro for 1 Wintrade in high elo FlexQ
11/05/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
So I am offering 125 euro for someone that can Wintrade 1 game with me in high elo flexq What you need: - An account thats d2 or higher in flexq euw What we do: - tomorrow (monday) late or in the night we queue at the same time, when you are in the enemy team you int so I get 1 freewin I just need 1 game
[Selling] Wintrade Service D1/Master EUW
10/31/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
1 D1 Win: 35€ 1 Master Win 45€ 1 Chall Win 70€ Self explanatory, I'll get on the opposite team & fix the game in your favour.
[Buying] LF someone to wintrade one game in high D1 EUW
10/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
[Buying] LF someone to wintrade one game in high D1 EUW
10/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for someone with high d1/low master account on EUW to queue at the same time with me in few days and get on enemy team and afk/dc for one game. Write your price and Skype here if you're willing to do this.
Diamond 3v3 WinTrade? Exploit to Diamond?
12/12/2013 - League of Legends - 12 Replies
Is it possible? and if you are interested plz PM me. If you have any ideas please post them, if you have done it b4 plz post ur method of doing it. Thanks.