Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Account, Rare skins, Unranked

Discussion on LoL Account, Rare skins, Unranked within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Account, Rare skins, Unranked - 100€

Hello there, I want to sell my old account.

Account is currently lvl 30. 184 RP and 32k BE. I have verified email, but I can change it to yours.
On Account is 98 champions and 90 skins.

Rare skins on account:
Original Urf Warwick
New Urf Warwick
Victorious Jarvan
Victorious Janna
Victorious Morgana
Victorious Sivir
Victorious Morgana
Ufo Corki
Judgement Kayle
Riot Singed
And more

List of champions

List of skins

List of icons

Price 100€ or best offered price. Accept paypal only.

If you have any questions contact me please. We can use middleman

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rare LOL Account | 129 Champions | 249 Skins | 9 Ultra Rare Skins | 14 IP | TF PAX..
08/30/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As said in Title, i own this account. The email is unverified. Actually on OCE, but u can transfer to ANY server for 20$ of RP. I can send full list of champions and skins in PM/Discord DM. ULTRA RARE SKINS: Twisted Fate PAX Jax PAX Sivir PAX
[Selling] LoL Account - Unranked (S5), Platin (S3;S4), 67 Skins (Many Rare Skins), Rare Icons
11/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, :handsdown: I'm trying to sell my League of Legends Account. For the skins just look at : Frozehn's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats The account is completely unranked for S5 and no placement matches are done except for 1 (win). Message me on skype : raiden141 for more information if you're interested.
[Selling] LoL account [RARE NAME] [RARE SKINS] [190 skins] [Gold3 Season3+4] [EUW]
03/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
--
[Selling] LoL account [RARE NAME] [RARE SKINS] [190 skins] [Gold3 Season3+4] [EUW]
03/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
--
[Trading] Rare Wow Account for LoL account with rare kat and nid skins
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking to trade my original WoW account with 12k + achievement points, 131 mounts and 60+ titles some of which are no longer obtainable. Level 90 Mage, 85 Rogue, 85 Priest, 85 Paladin. Leader of a level 25 guild. 300 + days /played. I have all secret information. I am looking for any level or rank LoL account with Katarina and/or Nidalee skins like Kitty Cat Katarina, Red Card Katarina, Bewitched Nidalee etc. I will use a middleman or whatever works for both parties. I am also...