Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Smurf account 16 champs/ high BE. Euw

Discussion on Smurf account 16 champs/ high BE. Euw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smurf account 16 champs/ high BE. Euw

Smurf account 16 champs/ high BE

Offer me,

Cya
Old 03/08/2018, 11:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
i have a Bronze 1 Acc with adcs -10€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 5 EUW 80 champs 12 skins high mmr/ Plat 5 really high mmr25 champs warwick g
03/05/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Diamond 5 High MMR 80 champs 12 skins 140 (negotiable) Plat 5 really high MMR 25 champs WW grey 60 (negotiable) Skype: MVP boosting
[Trading] Trade master tier s7 border euw p1 + d4 euw smurf for high skin/champ smurf
02/12/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hye i'm looking for one high skin/champ smurf. ( unrank s8 if possible ) unverified email if possible also ( négociable ) depends on the champ/skin i can trade both of my smurf for it . Best regards. Serius offer only . didnt exept to me to give these account for one 40 euro smurf lol.
[Selling] EUW 2 smurf accounts (P5/G5) high mmr, high winrate 20 champs
10/02/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I've got 1 more EUW account to sell, it comes e-mail unverified,the account is G5 (7/3 in placements), 24 champs + 5 skins. G5 : 13€ FOR SALE NOW :). My skype : Ecstasya_
[Selling] Diamond 5 smurf account EUW High MMR / High Win Ratio
08/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell a LoL account once again, It is a Diamond 5 smurf account that I no longer have use for. I am the original owner and only one who has ever played on the account, The account is LvL 30, it is a Diamond 5 ranked with high mmr and high winrate (70%). (around diamond 3) It has around 2.5k Influence points. Screenshot by Lightshot The account has 16 Owned Champions.
[Selling] WTS/WTT EUW D2 Account |Smurf Account|High MMR|86 Champs etc...
03/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'd like to sell my fresh smurf account which is currently in Diamond II. I am in Master on my Main and this smurf account has really good MMR (D1/Master) + a high winratio (~ 60%). By the way it has 3 champs played into the top 1000 in the world (i cant tell you the exact placement because you could just look it up at lolskill). This Account was UNRANKED before Season 6 and no ranked games played on it. I played it from fresh unranked S6 to D2 S6. It is very unlikely that you...