Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

355 SKINS/EUW/ALL CHAMPS

Discussion on 355 SKINS/EUW/ALL CHAMPS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
355 SKINS/EUW/ALL CHAMPS

Hey guys,

I'm selling my 5 year old account.It was never banned or chat restricted.
This account was :
Season 3 : Silver
Season 4 : Diamond
Season 5 : Diamond
Season 6 : Diamond
Season 7 : Diamond

It decayed to Diamond5 but has Diamond 2 MMR so you will be placed Plat1 after placements mostlikely.
It has 355 Skins ( inclusively Soulstealer Vayne , Triumphant Ryze , Victorious Skins since S4 and ALOT more ) and also an insane amount of 332 icons since Season 3.
According to Riot-Support ~2300€ were spent on RP on this Account.It also has 156 000 Blue essence on it ( because 20 Runepages and all runes were bought before the changes ) so you can craft anything you want.
It is registered on my email and i will change it on any email you want after the payment.

Screenshots of all Skins :

Wont upload the Icons because its just too much.

Payment through Paypal/Paysafecards and trusted Middlesman only . Its just a too huge account with too much stuff on it :^).

Make me some good offers !

CONTACT ME PRIVAT EONLY I WONT READ THREAD ALOT
Cheers!

Tags
selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LOL Account | EUW | 355 Skins | 332 Icons | Diamondborder | All Champs +++
03/06/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Fellas , i'm selling my handleveled League of Legends Account on which i was playing since the middle of Season 3. This Account has everything you can dream of but i don't have any time to play this game or any other game anymore because of my studies. It was never Chatrestricted/banned or anything similiar!This Account has a MMR around Diamond II ( decayed to Diamond V at the end of Season 7 ) so you will start at Platinum 1 after the placement games. This Account was : Season 3...
[Selling] EUW Account ALMOST ALL CHAMPS + MANY SKINS SCROE 355,010
01/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I wanna sell my League account 100 champs, 51 Skins (Limited, Legacy, Legendarys) Skin score: 355,010 The Account has 4 Rune pages and every rune u need. (more information about the other skins at skype or pn) Skins (not aviable anymore/right now):
4YoursMt2-[PVM-PVP]-Adună-ţi toate forţele şi hai la luptă !
01/10/2013 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
Nume Server: http://i.imgur.com/p504H.png Server Status: Online ! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thum b/f/fb/Yes_check.svg/50px-Yes_check.svg.png MC / IP: Necomunicat jucatorilor ! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thum b/2/2e/Exclamation_mark_red.png/50px-Exclamation_m ark_red.png Rate: Variaza intre 500% - 1000% ! Experienta: Variaza intre 500% - 1000% ! Yang: Variaza intre 500% - 1000% ! ...