Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 NA Diamond accounts(Mains)

Discussion on 2 NA Diamond accounts(Mains) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 NA Diamond accounts(Mains)

Hi there,

I've been afk for more than 8 months and I decide to sell my mains in S6/S7 for a new low elo account to get more practice since i don't think i'm as good as before.

I'm the only/original owner of these 2 accounts. They both have a lot of icons and shiet for personal reason. Looking for 300+euro for the first one and 350+ for the second one. Only selling them to actually players who are willing to take care of the accounts not resellers. You are welcome to ask me any questions about these accounts or game before/after buying it.

Reply or PM me your price is you want to buy. Taking paypal/skrill. Thank you all.

Here's the info for the first one:

(D5 S6/S7 Soloq)
and second one:

(D3 S7 Soloq P5 flex5s(hit d2 flex in preseason,8-2 placement s8 insane mmr) g5 flex3s(Graves Chromas)
P2/P1/G5 for solo/flex5s/flex3s this season)

price are negotiable

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] High level OSRS & RS3 Mains|10M, 20M, and 30M OSRS & RS3 Mains, Pures, Skillers+MORE
01/26/2018 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Elite PVP Member's, I have different types of OSRS and RS3 accounts for sale for OSRS GP. RS3 GP is also accepted, just ask about the conversion rate for that. The best way to contact me is to add me on Skype: live:TL57RS (Runescape GP avatar) - You can also reply to my thread or PM me, but Skype will be the best and quickest as I have Skype on mobile also. OSRS High combat levels and high skill levels main's (The prices are negotiable for serious buyers).
[Selling] Pures/Mains/Skillers - 5 and 10 Year Veteran Accounts - Throwaway Botting Accounts
10/13/2017 - Runescape Trading - 8 Replies
Hi Elite Pvper Members, I have many different types of accounts for sale/trade- I will accept PayPal, RS3 GP, RS07 GP, or maybe something else you could offer- Reply to the thread, PM me, or add my Skype TL57 (same avatar as on here, ask for PM to be safe) if your interested in anything- -VETERAN ACCOUNTS- I have multiple 5 and 10 year Veteran Accounts for sale-
[Selling] 2 accounts mid/jng "mains" , last season diamond
03/29/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
50€ PSC for both // 50€ PSC für beide Hallo, Ich verkaufe 2 LoL Accounts. Beide Accounts waren letzte Season zwischen d5 und d2. Beide sind auf EUW. Screenshots von genauen Sachen können potentielle Käufer kriegen. Der 1. Account: Champion: Collection /5-10 Skins ( mind. 3 Legacy)
[Selling] S> ALOT of LoL NA Accounts! Perfect for Mains! One Acc w/ Black Alistar+King Rammus!
06/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey guys, like what the title of the board suggests I am selling Alot of LoL NA accounts, all secured and owned by me.. now am trying to sell it to you guys. :) Account 1 (BEST ONE): Unranked, 44 champions, 6300 ip, 3 rune pages, Gold~ MMR, 15 skins including: >VERY RARE Black Alistar Skin, arguably the rarest skin in game. (Price Checked at around 900~$+) >UFO Corki, and >King Rammus (worth 300~$) I am very flexible with my price for this account, just offer me I don't bite....