Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW ACCOUNT HIGH BUDGET

Discussion on EUW ACCOUNT HIGH BUDGET within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW ACCOUNT HIGH BUDGET

Im looking for an unverified LoL account on EUW, elo doesn't matter i pay only via paypal, my budget is pretty high, i main supp so i would prefer to get an acc with some supps skins, PM me with your skype / discord so we can talk there 😁 [I GO FIRST ONLY IF THE OWNER GOT HIGH TBMS]
Old 03/01/2018, 16:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scamer alert dont trade with him!!!
Old 03/01/2018, 17:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He tried to scam me do not trade!
Old 03/01/2018, 17:55   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scammer please do not trade with him.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Account on EUW or EUNE with many champs + high rank , 50eu budget
02/28/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
title
[Buying] EUW/EUNE High Account Budget 100€
09/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Closed
[Selling] High End WoW Account's Ready for Legion = Account's for High Budget = Check the Stock
10/11/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Contact Skype ID: Bentinw feel free Browse Our Stock : Contact us if you like Buy One of this Account's ( You can Also Contact us if you Looking for Something Diferent , Rare / No Longer Obtainables or Special Stuff's )
[Selling] Diamond (S3) Account with all Champions, all Runes and 400+ Skins. [high-budget]
02/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Greetings fellow epvpers, Due to limited free time I see myself forced to sell my Main Account on EUW. I achieved S2 Gold and S3 Diamond with it, in Season 4 I have not played ranked yet and therefore the placements are still 0-0. The Account has unlocked every Champion, 20 Runepages, all T3-Runes, about 400 Skins and was never banned or involved in any bann-worthy actions. Furthermore I still have left 86K IP and 70 RP. Beneath you can read a full list of skins etc. Account: Summoner...
[Buying] High Ranked || VIP || Perm Melee Account || Budget $100+
11/29/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 8 Replies
Post your account link below, also say how much you want for it, and it is flagged or not. #1 - I'm not going first. #2 - We are going to use a Middle-Man if you are not going first. It is fair enough :mofo: