Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 3 66% winrate, 51 champions, 16 skins, 500rp

Discussion on Platinum 3 66% winrate, 51 champions, 16 skins, 500rp within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Platinum 3 66% winrate, 51 champions, 16 skins, 500rp

Selling a leftover account I played in the beginning of the season. It has 51 champions, 16 skins (3 victorious (see screenshots)), 500rp, 0 refunds. I was thinking about 35€ but I'm open for other offers. Current elo is platinum 3 with 66% winrate. Unranked last season. skype: samuel.zoeller
edit: forgot to mention it has some (i guess) kinda rare icons. It has all 5 of the honor icons, 3 gold icons and I think some season 3 icons.

champs:

----------------------
some of the skins:

----------------------
rp, level, ip:

----------------------
op.gg winrate:

Tags
plat, smurf, victorious

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Need EUW 500RP account .
07/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Tittle, must be lvl 10 and 500RP
[Selling] Selling EUW 16,500RP Account Cheap!
07/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
add me if interested joshiee_boii on skype. Looking for around 25USD/30AUD/20EUROS/ Prices will stay the same Also The account is lvl one. http://i.imgur.com/HQeWfzE.jpg
LoL Mystery Gift/Champ , 500RP
08/20/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
How it works? Send me e*Gold with conflict and write in conflict what you want for the 500RP and your summoner name or tell me in pm. After that i add you in LoL and after the 14 Days i gift it to you ,with video proof. 80e*gold !!!##HOT##
EUWest Account- 38 Champs, 1 RunePage, 4 Skins and 500RP| 35$
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Champions Owned: Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Cho'Gath, Darius, Diana, Fiddlesticks, Garen, Irelia, Janna, Jax, Jayce, Kassadin, Kayle, Malphite, Master Yi, Nunu, Orianna, Poppy, Renekton, Riven, Ryze, Sejuani, Shaco, Singed, Sivir, Soraka, Swain, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Udyr, Warwick Champion Skins owned: Galactic Renekton, Outback Renekton, Harbringer Kassadin and Cottontail Teemo(Legendary) Rune Page full of Damage Runes and a unfinished AP...