Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Cheap Unranked 100 Champs 81 Skins

Discussion on [NA] Cheap Unranked 100 Champs 81 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Cheap Unranked 100 Champs 81 Skins

Selling
Unranked, S4-S6 Gold, has icons and victorious skins
14k IP
100 champs, 81 skins (Judgement Kayle)
$20

If you want more details then pm me, account is verified to me and will be moved to your email upon purchase
Old 02/25/2018, 21:43   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 26
can you add me on my skype? I am interested !

dannys19931
Old 02/25/2018, 21:56   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastEloBoosts View Post
can you add me on my skype? I am interested !

dannys19931
friend request sent

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Wts Unranked Account, 120+ Champs + 100 skins . Championship Riven , Pulsefire skins+
07/20/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi , as title says i want to sell my S3 S4 main account , i am not using it atm , i just up it to gold elo every season for victorious skin but now i want to sell it the acc have like 120+ champs 14 not owned, like 100 skins , spend like 700 euros can proud with lolprivacy. 20 Rune pages , never banned , S6 Gold 2 now unranked with 8 placements played, offers
[Selling] League Acc/UNRANKED/100+Champs/100+Skins
12/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I really want to sell my League of Legends EU West Account. The Account is obviously LvL 30 and currently unranked, since I stopped playing for some different reasons. I started playing in S3, when I hit Silver, S4 gold, S5 Plat, and cause of inactivity S6 gold again. The Account owns 122 Champions, and 114 Skins. Currently it has 3490 IP, and 28 RP. (So not much to spend :p) I actually own 7 rune pages, with all kind of different stuff. (Pages, Skins etc. will be linked with...
[Selling] EUW/UNRANKED/S5 GOLD ACCOUNTS/100+ CHAMPS/100+ SKINS
10/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
closed
[Selling] GoldV|100+ Champs| 100+ Skins| ALL Pax Skins! ~ Cheap
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I will go first to repped members only/ will always use a Middle man. Alright guys, I want you to know that I WILL and can provide pictures upon request or Via screen share.. but for security purposes I'll provide a list on skins and other important information! To start off I want everyone to know that I am the original Owner and can provide the original email to the buyer so there is 0% chance of the account getting recalled. The account is currently Gold V in solo/Duo que. It has 9...
[Selling] GoldV|100+ Champs| 100+ Skins| ALL Pax Skins! ~ Cheap
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will go first to repped members only/ will always use a Middle man. Alright guys, I want you to know that I WILL and can provide pictures upon request or Via screen share.. but for security purposes I'll provide a list on skins and other important information! To start off I want everyone to know that I am the original Owner and can provide the original email to the buyer so there is 0% chance of the account getting recalled. The account is currently Gold V in solo/Duo que with about 700...