Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Play my Account out of the 20 Minute Queue Delay

Discussion on Play my Account out of the 20 Minute Queue Delay within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 650

Hey,

i have 5 Games 20 Minute Delay
I Pay 5€ PP if some kid want to play 5 arams or some short games to get rid of the queuedelay

Old 02/19/2018, 19:38   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Check your skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/19/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
OLD THREAD, I NEED THAT SERVICE AGAIN Hey, i have 5 Games 20 Minute Delay I Pay 5€ PP if some kid want to play 5 arams or some short games to get rid of the queuedelay Skype: filzi15
[Selling] Selling 60mio xp/minute, 480k gold/minute Exploit
04/08/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 5 Replies
Selling D3 60mio xp/minute, 480k gold/minute Exploit. Requires atleast 2 people but for optimal use, you should be 4 people - One run takes 10-25seconds, depending on your harddrive. - With 15seconds each run, you get 60mio xp/minute, 480k gold/minute & 3.2billion/hour, ~28mio gold/hour. - One person out of the group does not gain anything. Price for the exploit: 5€ I accept Paypal & Moneybookers.
SmartWHZ no delay is working i repeat No DELAY is Working!!!
09/17/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
dude i found out about the no delay that its working if u simply just turn it on ull get disconncted :( but theres a trick after turning it on turn it of right away there u are its working all ready but once u already turned it on and off u cant turn it off unless you log out :( its very usefull in horror mod pls press thnks