Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have a business offer for serious sellers

Discussion on I have a business offer for serious sellers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
I have a business offer for serious sellers

So , I have prepared myself and have right now 6 accounts with the following characteristics

Hand Leveled ()
Boost them with 100 % win ratio on provisionals (I have one account like that and the second is coming 5/5 right now) .
20 champs
10k BE
1-3 skins
EUNE or EUW
Full ownership, email verified and original ownership , no worries for recovery and scamming. + Security questions

My aim is to provide the most secure and healthy system of trading with a buyer and gain his respect and trust

How much can you offer me for buying from me this kind of acccount? 20-30 euros is only the cost of the handleveling if you ask something to do it for you.

* I AM NOT USING ANY THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS