Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE|69 SKINS|78 CHAMPIONS|8 RUNE PAGES

Discussion on EUNE|69 SKINS|78 CHAMPIONS|8 RUNE PAGES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EUNE|69 SKINS|78 CHAMPIONS|8 RUNE PAGES

Selling LoL Account
Level 30 (Unranked now it was Gold V in Season 5)
Reason of sell: Stopped playing
It has 69 skins(some of the skins are rare like Pulsefire Ezreal and Dunkmaster Darius...),78 champions,8 rune pages
Accepting PayPal.For more info send me pm

Tags
account, league of legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Account All champions, champions, rune pages and 241 skins
12/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. Im selling my EUNE account with high MMR Silvir 1 Solo/duo Unranked Flex, Last season was plat 2 Champions: All Champions Rune Pages: 20 Pages Skins: 241 Skins (EloPhant score 3 million+++) Ward skins: 5 wards Icons: 20+
[Selling] [EUNE] 101 SKINS | 12 Rune Pages | 102 Champions | Silver 1 for MONEY or CS:GO Skins!
06/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/S4pqyzN.jpg Hello and welcome to my thread. I want to sell my League of Legends account that I'm not playing anymore. I invested a lot of money and time to make this account look like this. What's on the account? * 30 Lvl
EUNE/GOLD 5/100 CHAMPIONS/50 SKINS/ 5K IP/ 3 RUNE PAGES/PAYPAL OR CS GO SKINS
12/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Contact skype : mikemike11136 Steam : Steam Community :: FettyWap CSGOWEALTH.COM Elophant link : http://www.elophant.com/league-of- legends/summoner/eune/41797285 LoLKing Link : TúNçér - Europe Nordic & East - Summoners - League of Legends Price 100-130 dollar in Cs go skins OR 100 DOLLAR PAYPAL PAYMENT.
[Selling] EUNE 83 champions 31 skins D5 6 rune pages / 75e PSC / CS GO SKINS
09/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
[Selling] EUNE Silver V All Champions/6 Rune Pages/80+ Skins (6 Legendary Skins) +9K IP
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I got bored of LoL and decided to sell this account. The account is mine I created it on 2010. Also I won't go first as I am not obliged to show you anything you just have to believe me. I am a trusted member (Check Kiritoo on EpicNpc) and I will use a MM too. So scammers please don't bother to contact me. My skype is geo.lamperouge The account has all the champions until Aatrox and +8K IP so you will be able to buy Lucian. It doesn't have free transfer or anything.