Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare summoner names EUW

Discussion on Rare summoner names EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rare summoner names EUW

Leave skype if you have a name.

Thanks
Old 01/22/2018, 01:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi , I have 3 accounts with special letter ( square in game )
and 1 account with the name ( appl*)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ~ WTB ~ [NA] Summoner Names | Looking for rare summoner names, price is no obstacle
07/24/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi everyone, I am looking to buy a new summoner name, and willing to pay for the right one. Looking for ONE WORD names without any special characters. I do not care about skins, and I do not care about rank. If you have any decent summoner names please let me know via PM, and we can talk from there. Alternatively, you can post in this thread but that is up to you. As a long shot I am currently looking to get a hold of these specific names below on the server. I will also pay finders...
Anyone selling rare names mainly 3 character Names on euw?
05/06/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on skype or dm me thanks
[Buying] Rare EUW Summoner Names
07/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
I saw another thread and this got my interested, do you have any rare, one of a kind summoner names? I want to start over with a brand new name.. let me know :)
[Buying] Rare Summoner names (EUW)
10/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
PM meh =] Bump -
EUW - Selling RARE Summoner Names
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Currently selling two level one accounts with very rare summoner names (Murder and Dread). Once you are in possession of the account you can change its name and take it for your main account etc. (Doubt you would want to start a new account from scratch). No idea how much summoner names are worth as I have never seen them for sale on here before so am open to offers. Thanks.