Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW / BLACK ALISTAR / UFO CORKI (SOME OF THE RAREST SKINS IN THE GAME)

Discussion on EUW / BLACK ALISTAR / UFO CORKI (SOME OF THE RAREST SKINS IN THE GAME) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW / BLACK ALISTAR / UFO CORKI (SOME OF THE RAREST SKINS IN THE GAME)

Selling my old league account with black ali and UFO corki on it. Looking for around 160 euros.

Account details:
5000 ip
level 23
23 champions
Comes with the email (can be changed to yours if you want).
Just looking to get rid of the account.

Email:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ılıllıBlack Alistar|UFO Corki|Inaktiv 2014►64 Champs►13 Skins►Unverified►EUWıl
11/11/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello i am selling an Account with 2 very rare Skins today. It has: ►64 Champs ►13 Skin ►UFO Corki ►Black Alistar ►5 Rune Pages ►Good amount of Runes ►Unverified ►Unranked
[Selling] NA | Black Alistar | UFO Corki | King Rammus | Black alistar IGN | Unranked |
12/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling my LoL account. My ingame name is literally Black Alistar. Can provide elophant link and my IGN to people who want to add me in game. Pictures : http://i.imgur.com/N8rEkCu.jpg
[Selling] [PayPal*PSC*RSGP] King Rammus and UFO Corki [CHEAPEST][Lvl 1-30 TOP 10 RAREST SKINS]
10/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Today I will be selling King rammus and UFO corki accounts for the following prices. King rammus lvl 1-10: 7.5€/25M RS3 -Available on the EUW or NA server. King rammus lvl 30: 15.5€/46.5M RS3 -Available on the EUW or NA server. UFO Corki lvl 1-10:6.5€/19.5M RS3 -Available on the EUW or NA server. UFO Corki lvl 30:13€/39M RS3 -Available on the EUW or NA server. King rammus + UFO Corki lvl 30:21.5€/64.5M RS3 -Available on the EUW or NA server.
[Selling] LVL 1 UFO CORKI EU, LVL 1 UFO CORKI NA - €10
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Both accounts are on NA, one of them has free transfer to EUW/EUNE. Account 1(transfer to EU): Level: 2 IP Boost: 4 Wins Price: €10 http://puu.sh/4rSOb.jpg Account 2: Level: 1