Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA | Silver 4 | 86 Champions | 47 Skins | Silver Kayle | 45$

Discussion on NA | Silver 4 | 86 Champions | 47 Skins | Silver Kayle | 45$ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA | Silver 4 | 86 Champions | 47 Skins | Silver Kayle | 45$

The Account has Silver Kayle, an ultra rare that can't be unlocked anymore.
Silver Kayle is on of the rarest skin from 2009. It was Included in pre-order of League of Legends Digital collector's edition

Account Information:

BE: 17777
RP: 1854

Champions: 86

Skins: 47

Notable Skins:
- Silver Kayle
- Judgement Kayle
- Riot K9 Nasus

Contact Me at:
Discord: Mobyduck321#4845
Line: Mobyduck321
Kik: Mobyduck321
Or PM me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] URF Warwick, Judgment Kayle, Young Ryze, Silver Kayle Account - EUW
05/13/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
89 champions, 33 skins (many rares), 10 rune pages. Unranked, Unverified. Price: 160 euros - PayPal (F&F) Address me in Skype for details.
[Trading] LVL 30 NA Riot singed/silver kayle/judgement kayle/victorious sivir
11/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm pretty done w/ this game wanna move over to tf2 or something also i dont like the way next season is looking, so I have thus ACC i'm looking to trade I would probably be looking 50tf2/40csgo for the riot singed/silverkayle acc. Names are censored to keep safe from reporting. I am open to offers. RULES: You will go first once receive I receive keys i will give you the login info and will need the email of your choice. ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED! SKYPE: blushade RIOT SINGED/SILVER KAYLE/JUDGEMENT...
[Trading] LVL 30 NA Riot singed/silver kayle/judgement kayle/victorious sivir
11/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm pretty done w/ this game wanna move over to tf2 or something also i dont like the way next season is looking, so I have thus ACC i'm looking to trade I would probably be looking 50tf2/40csgo for the riot singed/silverkayle acc. Names are censored to keep safe from reporting. I am open to offers. RULES: You will go first once receive I receive keys i will give you the login info and will need the email of your choice. ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED! SKYPE: blushade RIOT SINGED/SILVER KAYLE/JUDGEMENT...
[Selling] SILVER KAYLE+JUDGEMENT KAYLE UNRANKED
04/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA unranked level 30 unverified silver AND judgement kayle with about 40 champs and 7k ip, around 300 rp Has 4-5 other skins, 1 of which is legacy. offer is $75 paypal, negotiable contact email address: [email protected] or just pm me
[Selling] Level 30 Unranked - Silver kayle, Judgement Kayle
02/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! I am selling my personal NA League account that I have not touched in forever, it is level 30 and has the following skins: -Judgement Kayle -Silver Kayle -Recon Teemo -Guerilla Tristana -Sasquatch Nunu:p -King Tryndamere -Piltover Custom Blitzcrank