Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Cheap Plat II account champs 53/skins 5

Discussion on [EUW] Cheap Plat II account champs 53/skins 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [EUW] Cheap Plat II account champs 53/skins 5

As the title says cheap plat 2 account with plat 1 mmr.

champions/skins

Price: offer me paypal only.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 80 champs 14 skins PLAT II EUW + 70 champs PLAT V EUNE 15 skins for 20 EUR PSC!
12/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , I have this little nice offer for you If you want to know more details just msg me on skype: cristov2010
euw plat acc (s4,s5 plat) 115 champs 35 skins cheap price
11/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
LovelyMommy's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats and 5 full runes pages only for 30 paypal skype :- abd.zain97
[Selling] NA Plat 4 - 209 Skins - 20 Rune Pages - Plat 3v3 Owner - All Champs (-1) - S3 Plat
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey! I'm selling my Platinum 4 account it comes w/ the season 3 Platinum rewards The account is not cracked! My skype is leaguerelated Profile: http://i.imgur.com/OMLE6M6.jpg Skins: (drag the image to a newscreen if not fullsized)
[SELLING FOR CHEAP] - Plat 1 and plat border/icon - 60 champs - 10 skins - sell ASAP
12/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
NEED TO SELL ASAP -------------------------------- LOWERING THE PRICE AGAIN! -------------------------------- Originally: $180 V V V V V V V V Went to: $120 V V V V V V V V NOW ONLY: $90!!! --------------------------------
[Selling] Plat III 26 Skins/42 Champs and Plat V 74 Skins/All
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hunt