Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 28 EUW Unranked | Hand leveled | 13 Champion

Discussion on Level 28 EUW Unranked | Hand leveled | 13 Champion within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 28 EUW Unranked | Hand leveled | 13 Champion

Look in attachments for a screenshot

Trade for 20 Euro battle.net gift card

the account is hand leveled

13 Champion
2550 BE
2 rune pages
0 RP
0 Skins

i will add you on skype to complete the sale
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lol.jpg (57.9 KB, 9 views)
Old 01/13/2018, 11:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Update:

the account is level 30 now, 16 champion and 898 BE also has pickpocket twitch skin shard, i want to trade it with overwatch serial you can buy it from here :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lol-account.jpg (16.8 KB, 4 views)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW Hand-leveled Unranked unverified level 30 Account with ~20k IP
05/01/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
a
[Selling] EUW unranked unverified Hand leveled level 30 17K IP
04/30/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling one EUW level 30 fresh account This account is HANDLEVELED BY ME = no bots or 3rd party software used Unverified = you can change the mail without problems. Unranked = feel free to climb as high you can ! I took 0 Reports. i never flamed or trolled in games. Mostly leveled in Aram, 3V3 and poro king mod. Runes T2 on this account. you can buy all t3 runes you want :). and 18000 IP available.
[Selling] Snowframe - Hand leveled Unranked Accounts 30 level - /EUW/NA/EUNE
04/22/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Snowflake Accounts Shop I'm selling the following hand leveled accounts: - EUW / 6 accounts available - NA / 4 accounts available - EUNE / 3 accounts available All accounts are Unverified , non botted and they have 29-30K IP
[Trading] Hextech Annie Account Hand leveled EUW for Platin Account hand leveled
09/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I got all datas wanna trade for a Platin Account Hand leveled champions doesn't matter, Skin's doesnt matter.:pimp: I got Hextech Annie + Some Legendary skins Silver 5 Promo to Silver 4 2x scripted on it with annie before 2 Month's still not banned :-)