Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED TO SELL FAST!Eune first and only owner 15euros !READ!

Discussion on NEED TO SELL FAST!Eune first and only owner 15euros !READ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEED TO SELL FAST!Eune first and only owner 15euros !READ!

RANKED-SILVER NASUS SPELLSWORDS
SELLING LVL 36 EU NORDIC & EAST ACCOUNT 49 CHAMPIONS 5224 blue essence 70RP
MASTERY SCORE LVL 45 SKINS OWNED 3 -MERCENARY KATARINA - NIGHTMARE TRYNDAMERE-SHACO-NUTCRACO
2 rune pages

49 champions owned

XERATH-JINX-TRYNDAMERE-VARUS-BLITZCRANK-KATARINA-LUX-AATROX-SYNDRA-KAYN-ASHE-ZED-TEEMO-MASTER YI-SHACO-WARWICK-XAYAH-YASUO-SINGED-DRAVEN-JAX-RIVEN-THRESH-TRISTANA-RENGAR-

ALISTAR-AMMUMU-ANNIE-AURELION SOL-AZIR-BRAND-FIZZ-GAREN-GRAGAS-JHIN-KAYLE-KENNEN-MORGANA-NUNU-POPPY-RAMMUS-RIZE-SHYVANNA-SORAKA-TALON-TWISTED FATE-VAYNE-VEIGAR-XIN ZHAO

REASON OF SELLING?Game just got bored to me playing pubg now

PAYMENT METHOD-PAYPAL

PRICE 15 EUROS

A I AM FIRST AND ONLY OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT!

ACC have never have been banned or restricted

You can message me here or on skype Belphegoor1312

DO NOT TRY TO ADD ME AND SCAMM ME IM NOT A FOOL!

FINAL AND LAST PRICE IS 15 euros! contact via skype Belphegoor1312

SCREENSHOTS FROM THE ACC

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE] Account 20€ - First owner, lifetime warranty! Lee Sin level 6, selling FAST!
10/09/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys! I'm selling my EUNE account for 20€ sharp. I'll also accept any RP codes that can be used on EUW and bring at least 2.6k RP. The account is pretty straightforward - has a couple of champions, one skin (Professor Ryze), 2 standard rune sets (one AD and one AP), the standard amount of rune pages, etc... The account is old, I think I created it around 2010, but I never really played on it much until this season. It's currently resting in Silver 1, so pushing to gold should be...
[Selling] B2, EUW, 110 Champs, Tons of runes, 15euros. Going first if needed.
03/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, happy easter! Today I want to sell you this account for a good price! It contains 110 Champions 18 Skins 10 Runepages and tons of runes Bronze 2 rank
[Selling] Silver Kayle EUW account, going first to trusted. ONLY 15EUROS
02/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
79 champs, 1k ip , 4 rune pages ,silver 5 s3 (6-2 promos), 17 skins silver kayle Can give more info or photos via skype. Going first to trusted users.
FAST!FAST!FAST! Biete 25€ PSC Suche e*Gold | gebe first | FAST!FAST!FAST!
10/02/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
^regelt. Sofortkauf 1200e*Gold | offline erworben. Sonst bitte vorschläge per pn oder im Thread. Es wird nicht via treasure gehandelt, von wegen log. Bei trusted leuten gebe ich first. Alles wird gefilmt, versteht sich. rgrds