Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver/ Judgement Kayle Silver Account

Discussion on Silver/ Judgement Kayle Silver Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silver/ Judgement Kayle Silver Account

Has a total of 47 skins
Has a total of 86 Champions
17777 Blue Essence
1854 RP
Selling for around 55$

If interested or want more information, pm me or add me at:
Kik: Mobyduck321
Line: Mobyduck321

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] LVL 30 NA Riot singed/silver kayle/judgement kayle/victorious sivir
11/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm pretty done w/ this game wanna move over to tf2 or something also i dont like the way next season is looking, so I have thus ACC i'm looking to trade I would probably be looking 50tf2/40csgo for the riot singed/silverkayle acc. Names are censored to keep safe from reporting. I am open to offers. RULES: You will go first once receive I receive keys i will give you the login info and will need the email of your choice. ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED! SKYPE: blushade RIOT SINGED/SILVER KAYLE/JUDGEMENT...
[Trading] LVL 30 NA Riot singed/silver kayle/judgement kayle/victorious sivir
11/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm pretty done w/ this game wanna move over to tf2 or something also i dont like the way next season is looking, so I have thus ACC i'm looking to trade I would probably be looking 50tf2/40csgo for the riot singed/silverkayle acc. Names are censored to keep safe from reporting. I am open to offers. RULES: You will go first once receive I receive keys i will give you the login info and will need the email of your choice. ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED! SKYPE: blushade RIOT SINGED/SILVER KAYLE/JUDGEMENT...
[Selling] SILVER KAYLE+JUDGEMENT KAYLE UNRANKED
04/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA unranked level 30 unverified silver AND judgement kayle with about 40 champs and 7k ip, around 300 rp Has 4-5 other skins, 1 of which is legacy. offer is $75 paypal, negotiable contact email address: [email protected] or just pm me
[Selling] [NA only] low level riot kayle and judgement kayle account shop
05/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm selling some low level accounts on NA that has Riot Kayle and Juegement Kayle for cheap. All accounts are unverified and are safe to use. Riot Kayle accounts are all lvl5+ and Judgement Kayle accounts are usually lvl 10+. Price: Judgement Kayle - $1.5 each Riot Kayle - $0.5 each, 5 for $2, and 15 for $5 All payments go through paypal only Giving out 3 riot kayle accounts and one judgement kayle accounts as vouch copies
[Selling] Level 30 Unranked - Silver kayle, Judgement Kayle
02/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! I am selling my personal NA League account that I have not touched in forever, it is level 30 and has the following skins: -Judgement Kayle -Silver Kayle -Recon Teemo -Guerilla Tristana -Sasquatch Nunu:p -King Tryndamere -Piltover Custom Blitzcrank