Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboost Bronze/Silver EUW/EUNE/TR/RU

Discussion on Eloboost Bronze/Silver EUW/EUNE/TR/RU within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Eloboost Bronze/Silver EUW/EUNE/TR/RU

Hey guys i will offer a very cheap Boost for Bronze and silver Elo, to me im a diamond 5 play since season 4 and i will help other play to come out of elohell

Prices:
Bronze 5-Bronze4 2 Euros
Bronze 4-Bronze3 2 euros
Bronze 3-Bronze2 3 Euros
Bronze 2-Bronze1 3 Euros
Bronze1- Silver 5 5 Euros

Silver 5- Silver 4 5 euros
Silver 4- Silver 3 5 Euros
Silver 3- Silver 2 5 Euros
Silver 2- Silver 1 6 Euros
Silver 1- Gold 5 7 Euros

I can do vouches too if you want i hope its not too expensive for you, if yes we can discuss the price even more

Add Gianni0653 on skype and we will discuss something

Hope you enjoy it

cya and good luck

Gianni

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Eloboost Bronze-Silver-Gold-Platinum EUNE-EUW
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys I am an euw/eune player who have been boosting for a while now. Considering that I am new to this site I am willing to give a 50% discount to the first 10 person who contact me. My prices are the following: Bronze per divison 12 Silver per divison 20 Gold per divison 25
[Selling] ◊FREE BRONZE/SILVER ELOBOOST EUW/EUNE◊
01/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Im trying to start boosting again. My main is ADC (so i would love if you had cait/draven/vayne/ez. someone of them), my main account is Diamond 1 (~40 lp) on EUW. I have no vouches or anything here so i will be doing free boosting in bronze and silver on the EU servers. If you want to know more about this add my skype: live:lolbronzebooster
[Selling] Cheap ELOBOOST (EUW/EUNE) Bronze/Silver/Gold
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Im selling eloboost, and here are my prices. BronzeV:5 Euro Bronze4:5 Euro Bronze3:6 Euro Bronze2:6 Euro Bronze1:8 Euro Bronze bundle for 20Euro
[Cheap & Fast] Eloboost Bronze - Silver EUW & EUNE
11/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Hello Everybody ! I'm a Platinum Player and I'm willing to boost your Elo. A discount will be provided if you order a 2+ division rush. Prices might be higher if you gain less than 15 League Points per victory. If you wanna DuoQ, just ask me, the price will be between 2 - 4€ per victory. I'm up to ~2division per day, as i'm in holidays.
[Selling] Cheap EloBoost: EUNE/EUW: Bronze-Silver-Gold-Platinum.
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Hello. We offer You cheap, fast and most importantly 100% LEGIT ELO BOOSTING. We boost EUNE/EUW. Who are we? We're a group of diamond/challenger players. We've been boosting accounts for over 2 months, and we've boosted over 60 accounts. We've advertised ourselves on other website, but it has been shut down.