Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond I player decided to start boosting

Discussion on Diamond I player decided to start boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond I player decided to start boosting

Hello there fellas, i have been playing league since 2012 and currently im diamond I. I have been boosting friends for a long time now and have now decided to boost other people

I will do it for cheap atm since i need money for Christmas, i can boost up to d5 without problems and if it sounds interesting please write to me on discord
Booster#5079 and we can talk more there

Hope it sounds interesting even that im new

Similar Threads Similar Threads
a few questions will be decided for TQ
06/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
a few questions will be decided for TQ How To add map in 5095 !! and How to make a map !! How To add monster in 5095 !! How to make a monster !! How To make a special quest !! How To make and add gate for any (xxx) map PLS help my question ALL TQ CODERS and Kimo
Tired of bulkers owning me, so i decided..Guide to turn this around
02/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i buy dbs back and beat them
(Release) I decided to release something as a peace offering.
08/20/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
Well i have not much to say but here you go im not very pro in photoshop or anything but i made a few cool looking updates as a peace offering to anyone offended by my actions/ whatever else client files insert into C3>Texture folders :):rtfm:
How are drops decided?
07/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well this topic has obviously been brought up numerous times but im here to share some of my reasoning behind this ideas. Random generator: Some think that that conquer developers werent smart enought to implement such a system. Thats bs. Its too unstable. Why? because random generators run a high risk of generating absolutely nothing or too many good items. Its random so there is no way to control this from happening. So whats the most logical thing to keep this from happening? Its to...