Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap High-End EUW Account / Very Old / 600$+ value / Diamond Border / 1st Owner

Discussion on Cheap High-End EUW Account / Very Old / 600$+ value / Diamond Border / 1st Owner within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap High-End EUW Account / Very Old / 600$+ value / Diamond Border / 1st Owner

Hello everyone!

I'm only interested in serious buyers and win/win situations. If your intention is to troll/scam you may leave, otherwise, you're more than welcome!
Please read the rules before buying.

Account Details

- The account has been created in season Beta or Season 1 (can't remember) and I'm its original owner
- Located on the EUW server
- Clean in terms of scripting/cheating and has never been banned or chat restricted
- Has all champions but Zoe and Xayah
- Nearly 80 high-value skins
- Finished in diamond this season and been sitting in diamond/plat MMR the past couple of seasons
- Over 23k Blue Essence available(enough for missing champions, name change etc.)

Skins Value

77 in total
2x 3250 RP (Pulsefire Ezreal + Spirit Guard Udyr)
4x 1850 RP
17x 1350 RP
27x 975 RP
5x 750 RP
11x 520 RP
2x Championship (Zed & Thresh no longer obtainable)
5x Victorious (Through season 3 to season 7, no longer obtainable)
4x Free (Traditional Karma & Trundle, Riot Kayle & Tristana)
74595 RP = 500-600 dollars depending on RP packages

LIMITED / LEGACY SKINS LIST (alphabetical, excluding championship & victorious skins)
Ravernborn Leblanc, Reaper Soraka, Riot Tristana, Riot Kayle, Slayer Jinx, Snow Bunny Nidalee, Snow Day Malzahar, Sweetheart Sona, Traditional Trundle, Traditional Karma, Underworld Wukong, Union Jack Fiddlesticks, Vindicator Vayne, Winter Wonder Orianna
For questions about any specific skins, let me know.

SCREENSHOTS
Quote:
Account:
Champions:
Skins:

If you want to know about any specific skins, account details, more screenshots or there's anything else you wish to know just ask away!
PRICE

75 EUR or 90 USD via Paypal(to friends/family) or Skrill

TRADE RULES

1. Only serious buyers with a win/win in mind! I'll never attempt to retrieve the account & you should never attempt a chargeback.
2. If you ever feel like you've been wronged please contact me because that was not intended. I remain available after the trade and will happily help in resolving the issue.
3. Unless you have a very good reputation I'll only accept payments to friends/family and give you the account after the payment.
4. If we use a middleman, you pay his fees.

CONTACT

You can contact post here or via private message, also:
Email:

Thanks for showing the interest in my account and make sure to contact me if you have any questions!
Old 12/11/2017, 18:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Account sold.
Closed Thread

Tags
diamond account, diamond border, euw account, high end account, skins