Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Acc with specific needs [Can pay 80e]

Discussion on EUW Acc with specific needs [Can pay 80e] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Acc with specific needs [Can pay 80e]

Icon: Heartseeker Lucian Icon
Skins : Full Metal Jayce, Bloodmoon Talon
Champs: Enough to play ranked with
Unverified
Ranked: Either fresh mmr or around platinum. If giving a ranked account, make sure the border is Gold 1 border.

Other:
no restrictions or anything like that.

Contact on skype. Will go first if trusted.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ACCOUNT WITH SPECIFIC NEEDS? THEN JUST CHECK THIS THREAD ✔
03/21/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Interested in account with specifing needs and with specific budget? Tired of searching? Just add me in skype and we will resolve your request. HOW IT WORKS? 1) You add us in skype 2) Write to me in what exactly account you're interested in (how much champs, how much skins, elo, your budget and etc. provide as much information as possible) 3) I provide to you some options that suit you within 1 hour and you chose one of them and buy it. Easy? Then try it. On all accounts that we will...
[Buying] WTB Specific Account - DK / Paladin Account - With specific things on it.
03/04/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
SKYPE : cristian.puf21 - SKYPE : mishap87 http://www.eu-accounts.com/resources/static/image s/logo.png Hello, I'm looking for a specific account which must have all of the listed things below: -Plate class: DK/Pala with warrior TIER 3 (BMAH Preffered) -CM 17 with at least one FOS best realm time in WOD
Anyone who needs PSC money more than he needs PP?
01/07/2015 - Trading - 1 Replies
Would like to know if anyone finds himself PSC money more worth than having money in his paypal. I don't really want to trade 1 psc for something like 0.8 paypal , so i'm trying to find anyone who would like to trade nearly 1;1 or a bit cheaper..
[Buying] Warrock account pay over 80E
03/21/2013 - WarRock Trading - 0 Replies
I want to pay over 100 Dollars , United State money for an account - Negotiate the level and what it Got with me and we will talk the price ? - Greetz
Can you remove specific 3D effects?
10/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I have tried tampering with the 3DEffect file to remove specific effects, like the super gem effects, king and queen effects, etc. I cant make heads or tales as very few of the descriptions are that specific. Anyone know how to do this?