Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for Coaching :D

Discussion on Searching for Coaching :D within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Searching for Coaching :D

Hello, I'm searching for some coaching by master+ people in euw.

add me in skype: peacedenis

or write me a pm
Old 11/10/2017, 20:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
im Dia 1 rn, can coach too if u want?.
Old 11/11/2017, 10:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 203
The Black Market: 194/2/0
Hello mate!
Please check prices there -

Our thread:
Old 11/11/2017, 11:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 376/0/0
Hey! we can do it for 25€ per hour, 45€ for 2 hours coaching by an low master euw

Tags
lol coaching

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching Service : Experienced Diamond 1 Eu W Player giving coaching lessons
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys , I allow myself to put a thread outta here about my coaching profil . To be fast , i'm a Diamond 1 Eu west player , former Booster from S2 on LolAcademy who decide to turn his career on coaching/Pro team on my main account . So i'm just gonna put a thead here and offer my services to everyone who want to improve . Getting boost is a good way to get fast/secure elo for rewards , but becoming better at a game and having a fresh and professional look at the game is more friendly...
[Selling] Team Coaching - Giving free coaching to the first 3 teams
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys im Xpectd a plat 3 top laner player, and I'm here today for let you know about my Team coaching service. What I Will do? At start i will spectate some of your games, than i will tell to you what are your mistake on the games and i will help you to get better as a team and than we will do some training sessions watching togheter your game replays and let you see what are your mistake and how to improove as a team. How much it cost? Since i'm getting bored i will offer free...
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching)
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Current elo: 2018 Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...
WTB LoL NA Coaching! Must be 2.1K + elo/ AD bot coaching!
05/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Post with price per hour bump