Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Challenger 200+LP EUW

Discussion on Selling Challenger 200+LP EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Selling Challenger 200+LP EUW

Hi,

I'm selling Challenger EUW account (200LP+)
60 Champions - 2000 IPs

Add me on Skype for more >>

Accept Payment >> PayPal, PaySafeCard
Old 11/08/2017, 16:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i woudl offer u steam account with cs go, black desert, outlast,guns of icarus online, dota 2 inventory with immortals and lvl 320 comendium, tera full lvl character+ another 4 games

itm from inventory dota 2 are rare, immortals,mythical and have their price too.
Full price acc is +/-180 euro but i dont use it more and i would like to trade for lol account, let me know if u agree or not.
thank u for attention
Old 11/08/2017, 16:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eneergy3 View Post
i woudl offer u steam account with cs go, black desert, outlast,guns of icarus online, dota 2 inventory with immortals and lvl 320 comendium, tera full lvl character+ another 4 games

itm from inventory dota 2 are rare, immortals,mythical and have their price too.
Full price acc is +/-180 euro but i dont use it more and i would like to trade for lol account, let me know if u agree or not.
thank u for attention

No, sorry
Thanks
1 User