Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 4 eune all champs 60 skins

Discussion on Platinum 4 eune all champs 60 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Platinum 4 eune all champs 60 skins

Selling Plat 4 eune account all champions,60 skins,8 ward skins, all victorius skins,a lot of summoner icons from season 2 !
Old 11/08/2017, 17:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey I want to buy it! My skype is laffy_taffy24
Old 11/08/2017, 19:26   #3

i added ya

Account is still on sale !

sold.

Tags
plat 4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA][Platinum IV][Platinum Border][All Champs][20 Rune pages]...[**Skins in Detail**]
04/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
No longer have time to play anymore, therefore would like to make some profit out of the account. Open to serious offers. Email will be provided, with the security questions. Only serious buyers contact me please. If you have any further questions, add me: Skype: zhangransteven -Currently Platinum IV
[Selling] S3 Platinum, S4 Diamond, S5 Platinum / Almost all Champs / 100+ Skins / 13 Rune Pages
05/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, today I decided to quit League of Legends since I got kinda tired of it and want to sell my main account to one of you guys. If u decide to buy the Account u will get the original e-mail account ( the one the account is still verified to ) and if needed the last 5 Transaction ID's to get it back if something happens. I don't have a price yet so feel free to leave me either here, per PM or per Skype a offer which sounds fair for both of us. I only accept Paypal and for german buyers...
[Selling] Platinum I Account || All PAX Skins ||All TPA & SKT T1 Skins || CS RIVEN | 250+ Skins
08/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys i want to sell my eague f egends Account. The Account got 263 Skins and own All Champions. This Account own All SKT T1 Skin, All TPA Skins, All PAX Skins, CS Riven and got more then 60 Skins which you cant buy. The BEST offer wins: Starting Price: 100€ Insta-Buy: 165€ Current Offer: - For more informations just talk to me at Skype: xTheFiZZHD
[Selling] ALL Skins! ALL Ward Skins! ALL Tier 3 Runes! ALL Champions! Diamond S3, Platinum S4.
07/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Feel free to make offers. Notable Information: Season 3 Diamond Season 4 Platinum ALL Ward Skins ALL Rune Pages ALL Tier 3 Runes ALL Skins*
[Selling] PBE account with all champs,all skins,all ward skins,all icons
01/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If someone is interested please tell me your offers. I would personally like some paypal or psc money.