Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for potential resellers (ip smurfs)

Discussion on Looking for potential resellers (ip smurfs) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Looking for potential resellers (ip smurfs)

Minimum: 5 per week (would prefer more ofcourse)
Mostly euw but other regions are possible, just state your demands.

Add my skype for further questions.
Old 11/18/2017, 15:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 143/0/0
hello,
is there warranty?
how much for 20 account of 30k ip ?
is it possible to get 50k ip or more?
thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Quick&Cheap items, good for resellers and not ;) [Rp&Smurfs]
06/14/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys, I'm selling in large quantities and small prices a lot of old goods i bought a lot of times ago :) mainly rp accounts and under 30 accounts. mostly region available. contacts: skype- leagueoflegendsat360° (from tokyo with 350 + contacts) payment: paypal/btc prefer, skrill and e*g depends discounts for bulks! RP accounts Lv 10+ ready to gift: Euw: 400-450 Rp : 0.90€ 500-750 Rp : 2,00 € 750-900 Rp : 3,00€
Looking for potential boosters plat 1 +
02/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I'm a 26 year old professional that's looking to start up a boosting business. I have boosted before in s1 and s2 when I was good but now I'm not that great so I won't do any boosting personally. Looking for anyone that wants to take the legwork out of looking for jobs and dealing with customers and just do what you do best.... playing the game!! A little about myself: I used to be a team leader in the military so I know what it takes to run a tight unit and to meet deadlines. I value...
Aion Origins 3.7/3.9 project is looking for potential staff
09/10/2013 - Aion Private Server - 22 Replies
hello everyone, We are currently working on a 3.7/3.9 high rate private server. The server is running and we are close to beta testing. Still there are alot of things we have to fix and bugs we dont know off. We can use a helping hand and thats why we are reqruiting staff. We are looking for GM's,devs and people with experience in php. So if you think you fit in our team apply at our forum or add me or futraco on skype. Login