Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experienced booster wants to get hired

Discussion on Experienced booster wants to get hired within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Experienced booster wants to get hired

Hello EPVPers,
I have 3+ years of experience in boosting. At the beginning of my carrier as a booster, I started working for big companies, but the salary was too low and the amount of work was too big for me, and I couldn't handle it anymore.

After a while I started boosting here on EPVP, trying to set up my own boosting service, like the latest one here:

Things are going pretty well now but since I am an IT Engineering student, I don't have much time to spend on EPVP anymore, so I wouldn't be able to catch all the orders and I'd get less jobs everyday.

That's why I am writing this now and I want to get hired by someone who can offer me a good payout for every job and doesn't ask me to play 12 hours every day.

I am a very serious guy, so if I take a job it will be done quickly, safely and with no troubles.
Also I am not working full-time, I am just trying to get few jobs and get a guaranteed monthly income.

If you are interested and want to talk with me, just add me on Skype: live:epvpregister
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
D1 booster looking to get hired.
08/07/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i'm a d1 euw player. I'm looking for orders from other boosting service. I'm able to boost up to d5 euw/eune/tr/rus servers. For more details / questions add me at my skype- bober1170
Looking to get hired as Booster
10/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello! I m on EUW, being D2 at the moment Alrdy peaked D1 90LP this season and also was D1 in S4 Skype: ateloboost Lmk if someone interested
Looking to get hired as a Booster
04/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, I'm a Dia5 Player that worked as a booster for some time and im looking to get hired now. I can boost up to Plat 5 and if im not to busy i can boost one Division per day. If u are interested inn hiring me, just msg me at Skype (tobi9656) or send me a PM! My Thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3036321-cheap-elo-boosting-gold.html#post265 10807
[Buying] Looking to get Hired as Booster
04/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I'm currently working for someone who gives me a Job here and there, but I'm really not getting much so I really wanna look for something that is stable and can get me a lot of Jobs since I have a lot of free time. Im currently Diamond 5 on my Main but not really playing that much on it. I peaked D3 in Season 4 and was in promos for D2 before the end. I boosted a lot lately and got screenshots of all those, if they are somewhat helpful to get accepted. Im also open for a trial...