Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW| 4 BOTTED ACCOUNTS AND 1 HANDLEVELED

Discussion on EUW| 4 BOTTED ACCOUNTS AND 1 HANDLEVELED within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 169/0/11
EUW| 4 BOTTED ACCOUNTS AND 1 HANDLEVELED

Hello,
Selling 4 botted accounts on euw with 20k ip
and 1 handleveled with 40 champions around 7000 IP.
Old 10/17/2017, 14:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 79
Any accounts still aviable? My skype isnt working ... going to make it work and then i msg you there
Old 10/17/2017, 14:08   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 169/0/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFox View Post
Any accounts still aviable? My skype isnt working ... going to make it work and then i msg you there
Yes all available

Similar Threads Similar Threads
🔥 SMURF ACCOUNTS 🔥 NOT BOTTED🔥 HANDLEVELED 🔥 INSTANT DELIVERY 🔥 MAIL INCLUDED 🔥
07/02/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 273 Replies
Cheap Lol skin sale in League of Legends Nobody wants to be the lamest character of the game, huh? To look cool and have special benefits you need to get a nice skin for your champion in League of Legends. Don`t know how to get it? Then online shop GameStore is for you. No matter what do you know about the skins, what is your character and what do you want, at GameStore you can buy lol skins as fast as possible and nothing can stop you. Order one skin, two skins – any number you want, and...
★ Pedrokxk Account Shop ★ Handleveled Accounts (Non-Botted) ★ Verified/Unverified ★
07/25/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
★ Pedrokxk Account Shop ★ Accounts are handleveled (non-botted) and if they are verified I will change it to your e-mail! If any information is missing on the post and you would like to know just contact me via elitepvp messages and I'll be glad to help you as soon as I can. http://i.imgur.com/S4DgN38.png ACCOUNT #1 26 Champions, 6 Skins (Including Judgement Kayle and Riot K-9 Nasus), 3 Rune Pages!