Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solo/Duo/Flex boost !

Discussion on Solo/Duo/Flex boost ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Solo/Duo/Flex boost !

Hey I'm Diamond 1 player looking for any boost jobs since I'm money ****** help me guys :<<

Got negative cause guy gave me this for nothing i still dont know why i got this XD
Old 11/02/2017, 14:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i can vouch for you

added you
Old 11/02/2017, 14:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 97
What's your offer for a duo queue boost from silver 3 to gold v
Old 12/26/2017, 01:32   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 376/0/0
Can Vouch if u need
Old 12/28/2017, 23:01   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Hi, this guy scammed my 30€ on paypal then he sent me a fake screenshot which was photoshopped that he sent me money. Then he wanted my instagram account with 14.000 followers to get my money back, gave it to him, and he blocked me. then got it luckily recovered so he still owes me 30€ and he seriously thinks it's now his instagram account and I need to give it back to him. This guy has no morals, stay away from him. Polish Scammer ruined my life.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA] Master tier|Solo/duo/flex q|B5-D3|(Do not need to provide accounts for duo q!)
11/15/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there and welcome to my boosting service. I was introduced to League of Legends by a friend back in season 2. Ever since then, I've been addicted to this game. I live and breathe this game, so I have no doubt that I'd be able to accomplish any task that I am presented with. I am currently taking a LONG break from school, so I have A LOT of free time. And what better way to use that time than to play some League of Legends. Add me on skype: ------> blueboyb . I can prove my ranking to...
[Selling] • LEAGUESTORE.EU • SOLO/FLEX QUEUE SOLO BOOSTING • EUW|EUNE|NA •
12/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
new thread
[Buying] Flex Q Duo Boost S3 75lp to S2 || Solo Dia 5
11/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Looking for a boost on EUW Flex Q Duo Boost S3 75lp to S2 °°° DUO ONLY °°° However can't stand this Flex Bonobo MMR. I'm SoloQ dia so shouldn't be to hard.. Payment via PayPal.. Leave your offers WANT TO START ASAP !!!
[Selling] CS:Go Rank Boosting Solo & Duo Solo & Duo 24/7
05/11/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 60 Replies
THREAD UNDER CONSTRUCTION EloBoostNow is one of the best League of Legends Boosting company, and we are expanding our interests into CS:GO. We have a acquired a team of high level boosters willing to play for you or duo with you to get you to the rank you desire. Price Listing Placements: $45 Solo $60 Duo Perfect for new accounts. Get placed where you belong instead of being dragged down by new players just starting out.