Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NA Bronze to Diamond Boosting

Discussion on NA Bronze to Diamond Boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Bronze to Diamond Boosting

[About Me]
My name is Jarvan IV and I've been playing League of Legends since season 4. I can play any role but my preferred roles are Mid/Top. I've started to take boosting more serious after a few friends of mine asked for a quick and easy boost. After completing a handful of boosting favors I've realized that I could be playing the game I love while making few extra bucks on the side.

[Prices]
Bronze - $9 per division
Silver - $11 per division
Gold - $14 per division
Platinum - $18 per division

Prices are lower due to my lack of reputation. They will always be negotiable as it will depend on your account's current rank/MMR. Feel free to contact me on Skype; j4sonoftheking

Old 10/04/2017, 10:35   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 32
Did a Vouch for me in Gold 4, amazing player. He out-roamed their jungler as Jarvan Top. Carried fights very well and worked well with the team. Definitely recommend this guy!

Old 10/08/2017, 01:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfTheKing View Post
[About Me]
My name is Jarvan IV and I've been playing League of Legends since season 4. I can play any role but my preferred roles are Mid/Top. I've started to take boosting more serious after a few friends of mine asked for a quick and easy boost. After completing a handful of boosting favors I've realized that I could be playing the game I love while making few extra bucks on the side.

My goal is to make players feel more satisfied with their rank as the season comes close to an end!

[Prices]
Bronze - $7 per division
Silver - $10 per division
Gold - $14 per division
Platinum - $18 per division

Prices are lower due to my lack of reputation. They will always be negotiable as it will depend on your account's current rank/MMR. Feel free to contact me on Skype; j4sonoftheking
we're looking for diamond 3+, feel free to apply at

« D4 to Master DuoQ | PLacement games - 9 »