Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Server Master or Challenger Account

Discussion on NA Server Master or Challenger Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Server Master or Challenger Account

Dont care about champs/skins etc just rank and if the seller has high rep
Must be master or challenger in NA server with at least some lp so it doesnt decay if its masters.

Willing to buy ASAP so if you got an account hmu and sell it now! Not looking for accounts $600+ so please dont post ridiculous prices. You must be high rep as well I am not buying from new users

Can either add me on skype or post below with the rank, lp range, champs, ip etc and price

Tags
accounts, challenger, cheap, master

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Master Solo 75 LP | Challenger 5s | Challenger 3s | ALL CHAMPS | 135 Skins
09/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
INCLUDES: -Every Champion in Game -135 Skins, Specials include: Spirit Guard Udyr DJ Sona Pulsefire Ezreal Aether Wing Kayle Dragon trainer Tristana Bloodlord Vladimir Battlecast Alpha Skarner
[Selling] ACCOUNTSHOP Master Guardian / Master Guardian II / Master Guaradian Elite VERY CHEAP
12/19/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
SOLD NEW THREAD HERE http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/counter-strike-tr ading/3948925-csgo-accountshop.html
[Buying] LF Challenger or Master Smurf for DuoQ (Dia 4 - Dia1 or Master)
05/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi I am looking for a master or challenger player, who would help me to get higher in the soloq. Actually its pretty hard to climb there (last season it was pretty easy) and I want a good DuoQ player who helps me till Dia 1 or master (maybe for low; but we can also talk about prices). Just write me a pn with your skype adress.
selling master account (season 4 master, still master now)
11/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Master account! You got the awesome border from Season 4 with rewards with 90% of all champs owned! 20k IP and tons of skins! Every game you will be treated like a god. You better be decent if you plan to play on this account because if you own anyone, its because you're a master. Easy way to get out of EloHell without that costy boosting price and also you get that prestige of being Master! Asking price: 700$! Serious replies only. Only posting this once. To be honest, don't...