Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥HOT🔥 EUW and NA 20k, Cheapest shop, Warranty, Instant Delivery !!! 🔥HOT🔥

Discussion on 🔥HOT🔥 EUW and NA 20k, Cheapest shop, Warranty, Instant Delivery !!! 🔥HOT🔥 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
🔥HOT🔥 EUW and NA 20k, Cheapest shop, Warranty, Instant Delivery !!! 🔥HOT🔥

NA stock:
EUW stocK:

If you have any problems, feel free to contact me live on Discord #8205

You can Pay with PayPal/BTC/ETH/LTC
If you want to use payment methodes such as Skrill or Neteller, you have to contact me on Discord.
Old 09/29/2017, 11:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey can you add me on skype? Neither discord nor the automatic payment is working for me. (oguen97)
Old 09/29/2017, 12:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyvve View Post
Hey can you add me on skype? Neither discord nor the automatic payment is working for me. (oguen97)

Added you on skype oguen97