Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Cheap Elo Boosting! Looking for Vouches

Discussion on [NA] Cheap Elo Boosting! Looking for Vouches within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Cheap Elo Boosting! Looking for Vouches

Hello,

I was NA S6 Masters 452LP in SoloQue and am offering cheap and simple Elo boosting. I guarantee a high win-rate and would never flame or chat with any friends you have.

You can always talk to me on Skype if you want to play on the account just have to inform me ahead of time. I have sold plenty of accounts before but never elo boosted so I am looking for vouches! Contact me on skype and we can set it all up

Currently only ranking to Platinum until I gain some reputation!
Prices:

Bronze:
per Division: 5€
Silver Promo: 7€
Netwin: 1€

Silver:
per Division: 7€
Gold Promo: 9€
Netwin: 1.50€

Gold:
per Division: 10€
Platin Promo: 14€
Netwin: 2€

Extra fees
DuoQ:
Bronze-Gold = +30%
Lp gain:
13-16 LP/win = +15%
<13 LP/win = +20-30%

Payment:
Paypal F&F Only (Can either 100% or 50/50 up to you)

Old 09/28/2017, 05:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can offer a vouch for you if you'd like. I just need 1 win in D5 elo to prevent decay. Let me know if you're interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ★Rush Elo Boosting ★ Diamond 1 boosting in EuW ★ Currently looking for vouches ★
08/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
Hello community, I am playing League since season 2 and am currently Diamond 1. I often boosted friends in the past and was thinking about opening my own Elo Boosting service a lot. I now finally decided to start one, but since I need to be trusted first I am currently looking for about 10 people to vouch for me in exchange for 2-3 games or maybe a division. I will only be boosting from bronze 5 - gold 3 right now, because I enjoy boosting in that elo more and I'm confident to carry 4v5's as...
ELO Boosting Service ▲ Master/Challenger EUW ▲ Cheap and Safe boosting ▲ LF Vouches!
02/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello guys, I am a booster who recently disbanded with one boosting company trying to start on my own. Enthusiastic, communicative, skilled highelo player across 3 seasons, with a lot of time to work on customer´s orders. All info provided on skype,or in the post. Prices and skype : http://imgur.com/JLUJmU0
[Selling] T-Boosting ELO BOOSTING! Cheap, fast and reliable! Looking for vouches!
04/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Welcome to a new fast, cheap and reliable ELO boosting service! We are currently looking for vouches to get going. Professional and experienced booster 3 years experience with League Master ranked booster Can boost both EUW & EUNE Fast and reliable We aim for 1 division per day
[Selling] >>>Cheap Fast Elo Boosting [EUW/EUNE] Looking for vouches<<<
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Closed