Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ADC FTW Boosting thread Cheap / Fast ( looking for vouches)

Discussion on ADC FTW Boosting thread Cheap / Fast ( looking for vouches) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb ADC FTW Boosting thread Cheap / Fast ( looking for vouches)

hey
im starting in epvp for the first time so im looking for vouches so i can proof im legit ont his forum
i am boosting to help other people reach the rank they desire so ill be looking to be cheap as possible

Whats your rank ?
i am a diamond 1 / master player

What about the prices ?
All the prices will be discussed by skype so we can ajust it better to your budget

what lanes are you gonna play ?
i main adc but i could play mid or jungle, even supp if you want me too

Is duo q available ? and ranked flex ?

yes it is , both of them are available with no adicional costs , just need a second account maybe depending on the elo

Will you use vpn ?

yes i will , for maximum security of your account

whats your skype ?

just click on the skype minipic under my name and it will be there

add me for more info
see ya soon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Top 5 ADC EU - BOOSTING TO ANY ELO! (Looking For Vouches)
02/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey i am one of the best marksmans in european server. I play league since s1 and from then i play only ad champions. My best champions are corki and varus. ( i am not genja lol.) I want to offer my boost service to you guys because i know many of you are in bad elo only because they cant carry themselfs out. My current elo is Challenger. I can do high elo boosts like Master or Dia 1,2 boosts. Contact :
Top Adc player boosting for vouches only
04/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello guys i am a long time booster who is here to help some low elo players who are stuck in elo hell. I have 3 accounts in Diamond so i am quite experianced. You need to own the following adc's : Jinx,Ashe This is my only requairment. My skype is : mightyashe If you want to support me after the free games you can always buy a boost from me ;)
[Selling] T-Boosting ELO BOOSTING! Cheap, fast and reliable! Looking for vouches!
04/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Welcome to a new fast, cheap and reliable ELO boosting service! We are currently looking for vouches to get going. Professional and experienced booster 3 years experience with League Master ranked booster Can boost both EUW & EUNE Fast and reliable We aim for 1 division per day
FAST!FAST!FAST! Biete 25€ PSC Suche e*Gold | gebe first | FAST!FAST!FAST!
10/02/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
^regelt. Sofortkauf 1200e*Gold | offline erworben. Sonst bitte vorschläge per pn oder im Thread. Es wird nicht via treasure gehandelt, von wegen log. Bei trusted leuten gebe ich first. Alles wird gefilmt, versteht sich. rgrds