Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

looking to borrow silver acc euw for few days in exchange for free boost

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking to borrow silver acc euw for few days in exchange for free boost

need it to play duo boost with customer. guaranteed 10-15 wins.

« EUW Account | ELOFACTORY BOOSTING + ACCOUNTS | BRONZE TO CHALLENGER | FAST AND PROFESSIONAL »

Similar Threads
[Trading] will give some wins in exchange to borrow acc to boost friends
06/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
need acc in gold-plat region, EUW add me at skype: PapaBoosto its completly free
Looking to borrow a bronze / silver acc; Offering boost
04/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I need an account for duoQing with a customer, so in exchange you will get a free boost. P.S. only add me if you read this within the hour I've posted this EUW
Diamond2 EUW want to borrow silver acc (free boost)
06/15/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
yo, as we having a lan here and im with some silver and gold friends here im in need of a silver or gold account to duo with some of them. Im myself Diamond2 on Euw. Would be awesome if u would have some champs and runes.. and i would like to play on it only tonight until tomorrow morning add me skype or pm me here p.s.: this is a free boost, u can gimme some rep tho...
[Trading] Looking for lv 30 EUW account to borrow until september, in exchange free boosting!
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, My main account is in north america, platinum V. I'm in europe for the summer (Oxford university) so I'm looking for a level 30 account to play ranked on over the summer in EUW. Reply here or PM me if you're interested! If you have any questions feel free to post them or PM them to me! If you don't believe me, I can send you my university e-mail. I'm just a travelling molecular immunologist looking for some entertainment over the summer. EDIT: Or you can PM me your skype...