Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RIVEN-SHOP - 20k IP Unverified HandLeveled Account

Discussion on RIVEN-SHOP - 20k IP Unverified HandLeveled Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RIVEN-SHOP - 20k IP Unverified HandLeveled Account

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/15/2017, 23:04   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Clean and Fast!
Old 09/15/2017, 23:06   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Nothing, it's good.

Tags
20k ip, account, handleveled, league of legends, shop

Similar Threads Similar Threads
★ Pedrokxk Account Shop ★ Handleveled Accounts (Non-Botted) ★ Verified/Unverified ★
07/25/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
★ Pedrokxk Account Shop ★ Accounts are handleveled (non-botted) and if they are verified I will change it to your e-mail! If any information is missing on the post and you would like to know just contact me via elitepvp messages and I'll be glad to help you as soon as I can. http://i.imgur.com/S4DgN38.png ACCOUNT #1 26 Champions, 6 Skins (Including Judgement Kayle and Riot K-9 Nasus), 3 Rune Pages!
[Selling] Unranked/unverified EUW Account lvl 30 (HANDLEVELED)
09/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I'm selling a new fresh EUW account HANDLEVELED and unverified. contains 17 champs (hacarim and maokai inside) 2 full runes pages (AP + AD) Atk dmg x9 MR x9 Armor x9 magic pen x9 Quint atk dmgs x3 Quint power x3
[Selling] Unranked EUW Account (HANDLEVELED + Unverified)
08/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
Hello, i would like to sell my account. You have FULL AP + AD Runes = 7671 IP Used for thoses 2 runes pages There is Actually 16 Champions Inside. You can start ranked games Immediatly. I have a good normal win ratio, so the mmr may be nice. (Around Gold) = 17850 IP Used for champions TOTAL IP USED ON THIS ACCOUNT : 25 521 IP. 2 Skins : SnowDay Singed