Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D5 account with alot of skins!

Discussion on D5 account with alot of skins! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D5 account with alot of skins!

Skins!

Dj Sona, BF Anivia,archlight velkoz,Blackthorn Morgana,hunted zyra,glacial malp,high noon Jhin, iblitz, Pitover customs blitz, Poolparty Graves, Project fiora. Sad robot amumu, Scorched Earth Xerath, Darkforge jarvan, Divine Soraka, Dragon fist lee sin, Dynasty Ahri, Firefang Warwick, Fisherman Fizz, Frostfire Annie, Gangster twitch,Gragas esq,Infernal Alistar, Ionia Master yi,Muay thai LEe sin, Nemesis Jax,Pentakill yoric,Pool party leona,Reaper hecarim,Constable Trundel,Debonair Vi,Ironscale Shivana, High Command Katarina,Northen Storm Volibear,Super kennen,Worldbreaker Trundel,
Astronautilis,Battle Regalia Poppy, Bilgewater Swain,Boom boom Blitz, Buccaneer Tris, Chosen Master yi,Crimson Elite riven,
Gothic Ori, Loch Ness Chogath,Sewn chaos Orianna,Shadow Prince Malza, Sherewood Forest ashe, Statue of karthus, Tango Twisted fate
Golden alistar.
Account d5, runepages 9, 72k ip, all champions. all useful runes. Im original account owner. Can give you original email.
Want to get 65-80eur for this.