Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(45 EUR) silver acc, all champs, 207 skins!

Discussion on (45 EUR) silver acc, all champs, 207 skins! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(45 EUR) silver acc, all champs, 207 skins!

I can provide screenshots of anything imaginable
Have recov info

Skype is live:j4neythechamp

Want to sell to buy pubg and cases.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (EUW) All champs, 207 skins, silver
09/12/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Today I'm selling my account with 207 skins, 4 ultimates, 14 legendaries and 30 epics. skype is live:j4neythechamp Willing to sell cheap, offer me. Can provide screens.
[Selling] EUW | Plat 3 | 207 Skins | All Champs | Silver Kayle
08/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I'm selling my old League of Legends account(EUW) on here. The account was created early 2010,has 10 Rune pages, some ward skins, all champs, ALMOST every rune, 207 skins and some rare icons like the shopkeeper. The account is currently plat 3. It's a Gangplank main account with a unique and fun name to fit that theme. The account has never been banned or chat restricted! A short list of (in my opinion) good skins on the account: Championship Shyvana Championship Thresh
[Selling] EUW | Plat 4 | 207 Skins | All Champs | Silver Kayle
08/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I'm selling my old League of Legends account(EUW) on here. The account was created early 2010,has 10 Rune pages, every champ + enough champ shards to forge the new upcoming champ Kled, 207 skins and some rare icons like the shopkeeper. The account is currently plat 4. It's a Gangplank main account with a unique and fun name to fit that theme. The account has never been banned or chat restricted! A short list of (in my opinion) good skins on the account: Championship Shyvana...
[Selling] WTS - Selling# EUR #SILVER DIVISION# ALL Champs # 59 Skins #Perfect Money - 70 EUR
12/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So heloo . Today i want to introduce my 1 Lol account. Account level is 30 . EUW So here we start 4 RP Left - - - 12515 IP LEFT. Silver Division EUW -. Account have ALL CHAMPS 59 Skins And Account Have 3 Rune Pages TANK/AD/AP .