Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FREE] Boosting High Plat - Diamond

Discussion on [FREE] Boosting High Plat - Diamond within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 78
[FREE] Boosting High Plat - Diamond

Hi Im an old epvp booster feel free to check my old threads if there is something alive yet.

Reason of free boost. Im old school otp twitch euw master average level, were in summer, I dont play lol eventually but Ive a friend here at home stucked on diamond and he wants to rush some elo.

I just need a High Plat - Diamond account with Twitch to help him on DuoQ.

Free of risk all can happens is that I lose some games, but its pretty hard literallty close to imposible to lose more games than wins so it will be most likely worth it for you in worse cases.

I wont interact with anyone and I will be almost invisible I will just play with my friend asking before login. If you have your account verified there is 0 chance I can harm you.

Thanks for reading this, feel free to PM or for faster contact Skype (smart0095) or Discord (Smart#7165)

See ya!
Old 09/11/2017, 00:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 652/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1m421 View Post
Hi Im an old epvp booster feel free to check my old threads if there is something alive yet.

Reason of free boost. Im old school otp twitch euw master average level, were in summer, I dont play lol eventually but Ive a friend here at home stucked on diamond and he wants to rush some elo.

I just need a High Plat - Diamond account with Twitch to help him on DuoQ.

Free of risk all can happens is that I lose some games, but its pretty hard literallty close to imposible to lose more games than wins so it will be most likely worth it for you in worse cases.

I wont interact with anyone and I will be almost invisible I will just play with my friend asking before login. If you have your account verified there is 0 chance I can harm you.

Thanks for reading this, feel free to PM or for faster contact Skype (smart0095) or Discord (Smart#7165)

See ya!
check skype
Old 09/12/2017, 19:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190

#closed
Closed Thread