Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Low tier account with Young Ryze (Human Ryze)

Discussion on Low tier account with Young Ryze (Human Ryze) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Low tier account with Young Ryze (Human Ryze)

Hi I'm buying an account with Young Ryze (Human Ryze). I'm only searching cheap accounts so no highend accounts. I'm even more interrested if the account is unverified and on EUW, but any offer is welcome.

I'm willing to go first if you have a lot of reputation.
I will pay with paypal friends and family.

Tags
cheap, human ryze, league acc buy, lol, young ryze

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Triumphant Ryze or Young Ryze Account
06/03/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Looking again for it. EUW please. Level, Elo and other Skins doesnt matter.
[Selling] SELLING RARE ACCOUNT WITH YOUNG (HUMAN) RYZE
04/18/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As in the title I am selling a very rare account with the skin young (human) ryze. This is one of the rarest skins in the game and the account also has other skins such as spirit guard udyr , goalkeeper blitzcrank and many other skins. It also has over 70champions and 2600 rp + 5000 ip If interested I am able to show screenshots of the account and runes etc. If interested add me on skype : facebook:eosimons and comment your skype so I know its you.
[Selling] NA lvl30 Young Ryze (Human) + very rare name account !
02/24/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello Epvpers, I been inactive for awhile now, from here and league. I'm currently in huge need of money $. So I thought i'd sell my remaining LoL account. The account is on NA and comes with the register mail and I can probably provide all the recovery infos upon request. The account is lvl30 on NA and comes with: Champs:
LF Human aka Young Ryze Account for EUWest
01/18/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi my friends and friendly sellers, I am looking for a fluffy account with young ryze also known as HUMANOID, PARANOID, ULTRANOID, RARENOID Ryze. Can be with 0 Champs, 0 IP. Level 0 and 0 Skins + Young Ryze only. Preferred in EUW. If its EUW, I am willing to pay max 50 Euro. You can add me on skype or PM me. Its not my first time buying a Young Ryze, so I know that 50 Euro is a lot for only the skin. I have to see the account before I tell you my final offer.
[Buying] Account with PAX TF, Human (Young) Ryze or Triumphant Ryze skins
12/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Looking for an account with PAX TF, Human Ryze or Triumphant Ryze skins. PM me.