Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching/Hiring euW and Eune boosters

Discussion on Searching/Hiring euW and Eune boosters within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching/Hiring euW and Eune boosters

Hey atm got lots of jobs to fullfill, so im hiring some boosters on EuW and Eune

pm or add me in skype :
Old 08/07/2017, 12:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 238/0/1
Find me on skype : "Boosting Service" i think you have me

EDIT: Do not recommend this person. Asked him to give me order information (server , soloq/duoq, div>to what div) he said the jobs are usually plat to dia , i repeated the same question expecting him to give me an order and he deleted me saying "again the same question lol?"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hiring LOL NA D3+ Boosters and OW 4200+Boosters~!
02/20/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hiring LOL NA D3+ Boosters Elo peak at least D3(you have to prove your elo) You have to be able to do 5 net wins per day and you can ez to carry low elo job, etg, gold silver or low plat Payment by paypal If you can doing good and your price is good, i can give at least 3 orders per day.
Hiring LOL NA D3+ Boosters and OW 4200+Boosters~!
06/15/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hiring LOL EU/NA D3+ Boosters and OW 4200+Boosters: Elo peak at least D3(you have to prove your elo) You have to be able to do 5 net wins per day and you can ez to carry low elo job, etg, gold silver or low plat Payment by paypal Hiring NA Overwatch 4200+ Boosters: Elo peak at least 4200(you have to prove your elo)
[Buying] Hiring Overwatch Boosters - In need of Australian, NA , PS4 and Xbox boosters mainly.
12/02/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
We just launched a new website (proboosting.net) and we are in need of boosters, apply here if interested: Job Application
[Hiring] [EU] LoLRankedBoost is Hiring EUW + EUNE Boosters
10/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LoL Ranked Boost is hiring new boosters for EUW + EUNE Servers to gear up for next season. Many slots open. The more the merrier! Requirement: -Boosters must be at least Diamond 3 -Prefered main roles : Jungle, Mid and Top. However, exceptions can be made! -Boosters must send proof of skills of their current rank: - PM through forum
Jobs for Boosters --> EUW / Hiring Boosters / Giving away Jobs
07/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi collegues, I have a problem: I have 6 open Jobs right now, but because of personal issues I can't do them all cause I dont have the time. So I am giving away Jobs to all the Boosters out there. Add me on Skype for additional Infos: