Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Selling a very high winrate dia unverified account

Discussion on [WTS] Selling a very high winrate dia unverified account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Selling a very high winrate dia unverified account

Hey guys, today im selling my smurf account that happens to be diamond 4 right now, ( had master tier mmr, was d1 before i stopped playing on it cus i rather play on my main), the account is in EUW and doesnt own alot of champs, it has plenty of midlaners, ashe sivir and lucian for ad, lee sin jungle, but mainly midlaners, taliyah, syndra, cassi, zed, yasuo,riven, viktor, etc. Has a full tier3 ap runepage with hp/per level and tier 2 adc runes, unfortunately, no refunds aswell sadly, Currently diamond 4 75 lp with 81 ranked wins and 13 loses, (86% winrate) 23-1 winrate on taliyah and 23-1 winrate on cassi. Was last season silver so not good border but it earns +27 in diamond and lose is about 11, if ure a good player u can easily get master tier with that lp gain, or if ujust wnat to stay dia 4 with insane winrate or wanna experience playing with masters/challengers which is what u will play against if u get into ranked cus of the high mmr, pm me for infos and price offers, paypal only. Sincerly
red inter

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 5 | 74% Winrate | EUW | UNVERIFIED | Dia 3 MMR
03/27/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I want to sell one of my Smurfs. its on EUW and its UNVERIFIED Its currently Diamond 5 (74% Winrate) with a Diamond 3 MMR. Account was used as Support mainly with some ADC Games aswell Content can be seen on the Images
[Selling] EUW Diamond 5 UNVERIFIED Smurf Account 86% Winrate | 10k IP | Dia 3 MMR
02/11/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Heya there. I want to sell one of my Smurf Accounts which is currently in Diamond 5. It has 16 Champs, and 10k IP, is UNVERIFIED and is on EUW. Account has never been suspended, and was botted months ago, chances of still being banned are low to none. Here are some pics of it: http://i.imgur.com/AHnn9bq.jpg
SELLING EUW ACCOUNT DIAMOND 4 VERY HIGH WINRATE
08/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo, its very simple i have an account on EUW i don't really use/need so I'm looking to sell it off. If you are interested just add my skype: myclaws1. I have trusted middleman. It had around 17 champs im smurfed it from unranked. Thanks have a great day. CalinaQefar - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends calinaqefar - Summoner search results - League of Legends Btw i prefer paypal
[Selling] Unverified EUW Dia 3 Smurf 65% winrate
07/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my EUW Diamond 3 Account with good MMR and high winrate (bouncing between 65 and 70 lp). It is unverified, hence absolutely safe for u to bind to ur own e-mail. Champions: Amumu Annie Ashe Blitzcrank