Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling LAN account PLAT V + 100 SKINS - Season 2 rewards and Judgement Kayle

Discussion on Selling LAN account PLAT V + 100 SKINS - Season 2 rewards and Judgement Kayle within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Selling LAN account PLAT V + 100 SKINS - Season 2 rewards and Judgement Kayle

Hello,

I'm here to sell my LAN account

with:
113 champions
100 skins (including s2 s3 s4 s5 s6 victorious skins and judgement kayle)
Summoners icons from season 2 to the actual (including dominion icon, christmas and new year urf)
Never banned
19503 IP
11 rune pages

Currently plat V
Last season: plat III

95$ USD
Interested people add me on skype: rawlzwithz
Old 07/29/2017, 15:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Add me on skype:samzou7 interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling LAN account PLAT III - Season 2 rewards and Judgement Kayle
11/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my LAN account with: 110 champions 17k IP About 60 skins Victorious Janna, Elise, Morgana, Sivir y Maokai. Judgement Kayle. Proyect Yi Snowday malzahar and sivir. 11 rune pages, tons of icons.
[Selling] [LAN] Amazing Account with 112 champions and 81 skins (Including Judgement Kayle)
11/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
LVL 30 Latin America North Account Never banned, original owner. 112 Champions owned, 82 Skins and 54 event icons. The account will be given with an temporal e-mail so you can change it to your own after you buy it. Champion List: Aatrox, Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Azir, Blitzcrank, Braum, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Cho'gath, Corki, Darius, Diana, Dr. Mundo, Draven, Elise, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, Fizz, Gangplank, Garen, Gnar, Graves, Hecarim, Heimerdinger,...
[Selling] [LAN] Great lv 30 account with 112 champions and 81 skins (Including Judgement Kayle)
05/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, good afternoon. I'm selling my LoL account. LVL 30 Latin America North Account with 1560 normal wins. Never banned, original owner. 112 Champions owned, 81 Skins and 54 event icons. The account will be given with an temporal e-mail so you can change it to your own after you buy it. Champion List: Aatrox, Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Azir, Blitzcrank, Braum, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Cho'gath, Corki, Darius, Diana, Dr. Mundo, Draven, Elise, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks,...
[Selling] EUNE UNRANKED account 35 skins(Riot: kayle,blitz,judgement kayle+) 128 champs 2k rp
05/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling league of legends eune 30 lvl account Division: gold1(68 lp) Diamond frame Skins: 2 (victorius sivir,samurai yi) owned champs : 32 3359 ip +2k rp( iwill send as gifts) Price: 40$ paypal After payment uwill receive id pw and passcode. Add me on skype for more info: nika.kalandadze1
[Selling] [NA only] low level riot kayle and judgement kayle account shop
05/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm selling some low level accounts on NA that has Riot Kayle and Juegement Kayle for cheap. All accounts are unverified and are safe to use. Riot Kayle accounts are all lvl5+ and Judgement Kayle accounts are usually lvl 10+. Price: Judgement Kayle - $1.5 each Riot Kayle - $0.5 each, 5 for $2, and 15 for $5 All payments go through paypal only Giving out 3 riot kayle accounts and one judgement kayle accounts as vouch copies