Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW silver 3 account (last season gold). 114 skins (113875 RP). 79 champions.

Discussion on EUW silver 3 account (last season gold). 114 skins (113875 RP). 79 champions. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW silver 3 account (last season gold). 114 skins (113875 RP). 79 champions.

West account silver 3 (last season gold). 114 skins (113875 RP). 79 champions. 20 pages of runes.
The first and only owner of the account. There are many rare skins that will never be sold. All skins can be viewed in the picture. Payment for webmoney. I sell with mail.
Price: 90$
Email:

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW VK Lol Account Gold Last Season Skins + Champs This season silver
05/14/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Mion ich verkaufe meinen lol account mit gold rahmen letzte season und diese silver mit guten skins für gute champs und etc beazhlung nur über paypal 40 vhb
[Selling] [S1]North East , 110 champions , 29 skins , 4 season rewards ,Plat last season
03/26/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Champions owned: 110 Skins,runes,elo,champions unowned all here : http://imgur.com/a/8AUAg Make me offers either under the post or Skype me : Revomanr You must go first or If you want a middleman you pay the fee and we take a Middleman. Updated : Now is gold 3
[H] LoL EuW Account with 114 champions, 88 skins [W] CS:Go skins/knife
11/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So I have this pretty old account (from around the beta) for sale since I have not played the game in years and figured someone might like it being ranked ready with shit-ton of skins (around 400-500euros worth). It has never been higher than Gold 1 (1690 elo once) and has not been played on for 2 years, exept for one game I played just testing my new pc one year back. What I want for account is around 90e+ CS:GO Knife or 100e+ worth of skins. I am open for all offers, Karambits and...
[Selling] EU Season & Non-Season services BARBS + MONK SEASON / BARBS + WIZ NON-SEASON
09/12/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm proposing my services on Diablo 3 season & non-season softcore ! I'm doing Dualboxing on season and can do tripleboxing on non-season ! AVAILABLE CLASSES : DOUBLE BARBS + DOUBLE MONK ON SEASON //// TRIPLE BARBS + TRIPLE WIZARDS ON NON-SEASON Leveling 1-70 : Price = 2€ Bring a friend = 3€
[Selling] EUW ACC 114 CHAMPS 114 SKINS 10k+ RP
07/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, want to sell my lovely acc, i spend a lot of time and money to earn all of it. Only serious offer, money first. You can write me down, or write to my email [email protected] send all proofs about acc by mail, skype or any other... Details about acc: Not played this season so ranked is clear 114 Champions 15 rune pages LOT OF RUNES 10321 RP 4782 IP 1500 IP WINS BOOST