Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XYGOR - BOOSTING SERVICES [CHEAP] [EUW/EUNE/TR]

Discussion on XYGOR - BOOSTING SERVICES [CHEAP] [EUW/EUNE/TR] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 04/14/2018, 15:14   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 238/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xygor View Post

VOUCHERS WITH 50+ TBM ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
I can vouch! skype : ognjen.simovic1
discord : Sima#8616

Tags
boosting, cheap, fast, services, xygor

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap EUNE/EUW DuoQ Boosting services (Bronze-Diamond)
03/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
Hello, guys, let us introduce ourselves first: We're 2 High ELO (Diamond/Master) League of Legends players from Europe. We've been playing on both EUW and EUNE for a few years and we finally decided to offer some boosting services, because we think that at this point we are absolutely competent to do it. What we want to do is a bit different from what other people do. Namely, we've played hundreds of games in a duo queue and we want to keep it that way, because our synergy is amazing. So,...
[Selling] Challenger Boosting Services - 100% Cheap Quality - Best Prices - Boost /EUW/EUNE/NA
05/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
What Services We offer High winrate Division boosting DuoQ boosting Account safety spectating while im playing coaching (€15/hour mid and jungle only)
[Selling] Cheap boosting services EUNE/EUW/RU(First 2 boost 70% discount)(Bronze/Silver/Gold)
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
90% Discount for 3 Customers for a single division !!! Hello everybody, I know I'm pretty new here and it'll be hard to get some customers, but we promise good quality of the services and the lowest prices anywhere :) A bit about us I have been playing League of Legends since Season 1. Of course there were some times I quit LoL, but eventually I came back to it. By now I have two Diamond1 accounts and a Platinum1 account in West.