Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to Buy unranked unverified inactive account euw

Discussion on Want to Buy unranked unverified inactive account euw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

should be have champs like zed yasuo riven or vayne if possible or just ip to get some of them
pm me or post here in thread ty

10-15€ depends on what u have
Old 07/23/2017, 22:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 07/23/2017, 22:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 498/2/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedness123 View Post

should be have champs like zed yasuo riven or vayne if possible or just ip to get some of them

add me
Old 07/23/2017, 22:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedness123 View Post

Add me on skype: discoveries11

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - Inactive - Unverified - Unranked - Accounts
08/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
The accounts are unverified,inactive and unranked. http://i.hizliresim.com/Nk6Y0g.png http://www.callcentervoipdialer.com/call.gif Skype : hotsonepic.com ACCOUNT 1
[Selling] Level 30 EUW - Inactive - Unranked - Unverified - Cheap
08/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The accounts are unverified,inactive and unranked. Accepting : Bitcoin,Skrill,Webmoney and Playerauctions payment options. http://i.hizliresim.com/Nk6Y0g.png http://www.callcentervoipdialer.com/call.gif Skype : hotsonepic.com EUW
Selling 3x Unranked Accounts together for 10€ (EUW, Unverified, inactive 6 month)
08/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling 3x Unranked Accounts together only for 10€! They are on EUW, inactive more than 6 month and each acc have over 20 champs. They also all unverified und you can change everything! im accept paypal, paysafecard or riot points! write down your skype addy! Im giving first to trusted members or only MM!
4 UNRANKED UNVERIFIED LOL ACCOUNTS TOGETHER FOR 15€ [EUW] [INACTIVE MORE THAN 6 MONTH
07/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 4 of my Unranked Unverified Accounts for only 15€. Together! They are Inactive more than 6 Month! You can change everything! Write your Skype under the Thread!
[Selling] [EUW] Account Store - Inactive/Unverified - Unranked → Diamond - Paypal
10/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I want you to present leagueshop.me we are currently selling accounts only on different forums but we are planning to open soon™ our own website where you can find all our accounts. All accounts are inactive and unverified so it will be really easy for you to change the password/email without the verification code. We are currently only accepting Paypal. You can find us in skype: leagueshop.me _________________________________________________ _______________________________ Account...