Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Master tier|Solo/duo/flex q|B5-D3|(Do not need to provide accounts for duo q!)

Discussion on [NA] Master tier|Solo/duo/flex q|B5-D3|(Do not need to provide accounts for duo q!) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Master tier|Solo/duo/flex q|B5-D3|(Do not need to provide accounts for duo q!)

Hello there and welcome to my boosting service. I was introduced to League of Legends by a friend back in season 2. Ever since then, I've been addicted to this game. I live and breathe this game, so I have no doubt that I'd be able to accomplish any task that I am presented with. I am currently taking a LONG break from school, so I have A LOT of free time. And what better way to use that time than to play some League of Legends.

Add me on skype: ------> blueboyb . I can prove my ranking to you on skype, if you'd like.

Things you should know:
  • Everything is of course negotiable. Bulk orders are eligible for a discount.
  • 100% account security. I work solo - nobody will ever have access to your account but me. If your account gets banned during an order (highly unlikely) I will offer a full refund on the order.
  • I am extremely flexible/have a lot of time available. If there is something you desire me to do, odds are I can accomplish the task. Just ask me on skype.
  • As I said before, I have A LOT of free time. All orders will be completed very quickly.
  • Expect to receive constant updates on the status of your order. I put a huge emphasis on communication with customers to ensure everything flows as smoothly as possible.
  • I plan to get verified ASAP, so if you don't feel comfortable ordering from someone who is not yet verified, just come back when I am verified 1.

Prices: (Payment methods = Paypal and RP codes only!)

Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 = $9
Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 = $10
Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 = $11
Bronze 2 to Bronze 1 = $11
Bronze 1 to Silver 5 = $12
Net win in bronze = $3

Silver 5 to Silver 4 = $13
Silver 4 to Silver 3 = $14
Silver 3 to Silver 2 = $15
Silver 2 to Silver 1 = $16
Silver 1 to Gold 5 = $17
Net win in Silver = $4

Gold 5 to Gold 4 = $18
Gold 4 to Gold 3 = $19
Gold 3 to Gold 2 = $21
Gold 2 to Gold 1 = $22
Gold 1 to Platinum 5 = $24
Net win in Gold = $5

Platinum 5 to Platinum 4 = $24
Platinum 4 to Platinum 3 = $29
Platinum 3 to Platinum 2 = $32
Platinum 2 to Platinum 1 = $35
Platinum 1 to Diamond 5 = $42
Net win in plat = $7

Diamond 5 to Diamond 4 = $50
Diamond 4 to Diamond 3 = $60
Net win in diamond = $10
Old 11/15/2017, 07:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump, services still available, can submit proof .
Closed Thread