Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW account with EPIC skins

Discussion on EUW account with EPIC skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW account EPIC SKINS (ALL PAX, CHAMP RIVEN ETC)

Hello guys,

I stopped with LoL and I decided that I gonna sell my account.

It is a great account.

Ranked:
S2: Silver
S3: Silver
S4: Diamond

There are alot of skins on the account like:
PAX TF, Jax and Sivir
Championship Riven, Thresh and Shyvana
AND ALOT MORE

See the screens below

Add me on skype: stevevgastel

Price: 150eu Paypal, only trusted.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] T> TROJAN EPIC FOR NINJA NON EPIC + DB OR EPIC
08/30/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
+12 Tro Set EPIC FOR +12 Ninja SET + DB Trading My Gear Below Coronet level 140 - 7 NO PERM CrossSaber level 140 -7 PERM P7 CrossSaber level 140 -7 PERM P7 Trojan Armour level 140 -7 PERM P7 FOR:
[Selling] Epic EUW Account 54 Skins/100 Champs/Epic MMR
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello Guys, I'd like to sell my classy League of Legends Account Level 30 on EUW. It's currently Silver 3, but I can push it to Gold if you want to. There are less than 50 Rankeds played with over 70% winratio. This means your MMR is top class. You gain 35-39 and lose 12-16. If you suceed in a divison you possibly skip the next one: e.g You win promotion games in Silver 5, you'll get promoted to Silver 3 instantly. Facts about the account: -1111 Normal Wins. -30 Ranked Wins. -Silver...
[WTS] EPIC LoL Account, West, 90+ champs, 17 RS, Epic Skins!!!
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi all! Im gonna sell my LoL Account here. It have 90 out of 102 Champs. Didnt play the last months. Just Bought Diana from the "new" Champs and Varus. I DONT got: Darius, Draven, Fiora, Heracim, Jayce, Karma, Lulu, Nautilus, Renekton, Rumble, Sejuani, Zyra.
[WTS] EPIC LoL Account, West, 90+ champs, 17 Sites, Epic Skins!!!
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi all! Im gonna sell my LoL Account here. It have 90 out of 102 Champs. Didnt play the last months. Just Bought Diana from the "new" Champs and Varus. I DONT got: Darius, Draven, Fiora, Heracim, Jayce, Karma, Lulu, Nautilus, Renekton, Rumble, Sejuani, Zyra.
EPIC EPIC EPIC Metin2 Sektion Unterhaltung EPIC EPIC EPIC
08/18/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Hey, ihr habt Langeweile? Ihr wollt Unterhaltung? Was lustig oder dummes zum lachen sehen? Da habt ihr sie : Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies Es wird über Verschlüsselungen geredet dann auf einmal über private Sachen oder dann kommt einer und behauptet der Guide ohne download wäre ein Virus und so dummes zeug halt.