Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo boosting for csgo skins

Discussion on Elo boosting for csgo skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo boosting for csgo skins

Hello,

Im offering league of legends elo boosting to diamond 5.

Im diamond 3 player and have over 1,5m points with nidalee , I can't give you name of my main account but I can show you today's boost in platinum 4 (If you dont have nidalee its okay ofc, I can play other champs but im just saying which champ I would play while boosting you)

Prices:

Bronze: 5€ skin or 2 csgo keys per division

Silver: 8€ skin or 3 csgo keys per division

Gold: 11€ skin or 4 csgo keys per division

Platinum: 15€ skin or 5 csgo keys per division

Duration of boost: I guarantee 1 division per day

Payment: If you are buying one division, you will pay me after I finish job, but if you are buying more divisions for example from s5 to g5, you will pay me after every division so you won't go first anyways and you won't risk your skins

If you are interested, contact me on skype: slavko_stancin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CSGO Service | CHEAP CSGO BOOSTING | WIN=$2 | FAST BOOSTING | ONLINE NOW! | Any rank
07/12/2016 - Counter-Strike - 1 Replies
Welcome to our boosting service We are a small group of guys from all around Europe and America who are all global elites and supreme players. We are here today to help you reach the desired rank of your choice. How it works? Contact me on skype (owen.csgoservices) Arrange payment You will be invited to a lobby with a team Easy win
[Selling] CSGO Service | CHEAP CSGO BOOSTING | WIN=$2 | FAST BOOSTING | ONLINE NOW! | Any rank
07/11/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
DELETE
Cheap ELO Boosting Services (NA) till 1900 ELO by a 2K ELO Player
08/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2071416-0-1900-elo-boost-fast-cheap-2.html
[NA] WTS Elo Boosting (0-1600 Elo) / [PROMO: 2 Free 50-Elo Boosts]
04/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey. I'm a Platinum player on the NA server, and I'm offering an ELO boost service. This is only for the North American (NA) server. If you want proof of my credentials, I'll give you my account name to add in-game when we talk privately. I am only boosting ELOs from 0 to 1600. I charge $15.00 USD for every 100 ELO. {$1.50 for every 10 ELO}
Boosting Elo from lowest elo to 2.000 elo. **Cheap
04/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 30 Replies
Good night I'm here to offer you a cheap elo boosting service, since I'm not trusted, prices will be cheaper than usual. I'm 2.4k elo player. Maximium reached 2.5k. Not gonna say my server so you dont find me :b just in case. What Do I offer: -Elo push service from less than 1200 untill 1250.- Plan 1 -Elo push service from 1250 to 1500.- Plan 2 -Elo push service from 1500 to 1800.- Plan 3 -Elo push service from 1800 to 2000.- Plan 4 Prices: