Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gold Boost in NA, looking for duo for 100 percent W/R

Discussion on Gold Boost in NA, looking for duo for 100 percent W/R within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold Boost in NA, looking for duo for 100 percent W/R

Add my skype if you are interested, PS i will not duo with random gold players , must prove you are boosting or smurf to make iteasier for me due to trolls add my skype : Wingsofangelss

Similar Threads
[Buying] S4 D1 looking 4 duo boost to get out of elohell because rito h8s me (D5-D4 duo boost)
02/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi (this is for NA) I honestly cant believe I am doing this but I am looking for a duo partner to help me carry games from D5-D4 just until I get out of elohell I was d1 last season with about 50-60 lp before master existed and quit for 3 months due to sona nerfs/"rework" but this season I am D5 and stuck in elo hell beyond belief this morning I had 29 lp from winning 3 games in a row and lost a single game and lost all 29 lp from 1 loss I have honestly never even heard of anything...
100 percent Working Multipatcher
03/12/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 15 Replies
It seems like there are still a lot of people looking for a working multipatcher. Ive found this patcher for some time and its 100 percent working Just put the patcher in the same folder as your RFonline.bin and RF.exe files and make a backup copy of those files before patching. It will show some error after you've patched but ignore it. Just test and see that it works. You don't even have to bypass Gameguard. :) Don't forget to disable your antivirus before downloading and patching...
100 percent patch 5072 MultiClient Full Working (no Pop ups)
11/23/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
NEW UPDATED for PATCH 5076 Here is my 1st Contri... for Patch 5076 Multi... +thanks